1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Discussion Alright, alright. Looking for someone to play with!

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Hect, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Hect

Hect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Title says it all. Made this account to see if anyone's interested to play together with me, or if there's someone running a server with Frackin Universe which I could join. I'm 19 years old and hail from Germany, interests include Fire Emblem, Pokémon, and other JRPG's. My favorite food is French Toast, and I own a cat. I also have an undying hatred for emojis. I've never really gotten into Starbound, since I lacked friends to play with, which made the whole thing a bit.. mh, boring. You know, not being able to share what I built and so on. So, PM me if you want to play, I guess.

Anyway, hope someone actually sees this. If I posted this in the wrong section, then by all means, feel free to delete or move it without warning me beforehand. I only just made this account, but after reading through the rules, I think I'm doing everything right.. hopefully. Sorry if I don't.

Edit: I might add that I'm currently only using Frackin Universe. Nothing else other than that.