1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

All recipes unlocked

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by n7ava, Feb 1, 2015.

1. n7ava

n7ava Void-Bound Voyager

I was playing with my friends on my server today and at one point, my friend's FTL quest glitched. We got the crystals, he issued the command, we crashed, and suddenly he had no crystals and a command option. I decided to enable admin privileges on myself to spawn things to complete the quest. I used "/spawnitem FTLrepairkit 1", gave him the item, and it didn't work. I tried "/spawnitem ShipT3" and picked up a perfectly generic block or whatever it is called. I walked over to my metalwork station and everything is available for crafting. All recipes were unlocked and even stuff that I probably shouldn't be able to access (like building the ship thrusters' flames). Is there any way to reverse this change, or do I have to start over? (And, as a side note, is there any way to fix my friend's ship?)

Attached Files:

2. Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash Oxygen Tank

your in admin mode
    all the recipes are unlocked in admin mode

why are there so meny topics about this :confused:

Tamorr likes this.
  3. n7ava

n7ava Void-Bound Voyager

/ruinthefun worked, thanks.
    Any info on the FTL thing?

4. Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash Oxygen Tank

you want the crystels?
    you can buy them at the outpost if you picked them up atlest once
    or try /spawnitem Supermatter
    thats what it was in the nightly anyways might not work now

5. n7ava

n7ava Void-Bound Voyager

The crystals are not a problem, the command to fix the ship itself is not present.

6. MysticMalevolence

MysticMalevolence Oxygen Tank

Items to fix the ship don't do anything anymore. You actually need to unlock upgrades the hard way.

7. Talonj

Talonj Aquatic Astronaut

It is "shipT3". Only the T is capital for spawning the FTL fix.

You can also just type /admin again to disable the all recipes stuff.