1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Alex's 6 heart event won't trigger

Discussion in 'Support' started by Trifoilum, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Trifoilum

Trifoilum Cosmic Narwhal

So I'm in fall and I've reached 6 hearts with Alex, but I reached 7 hearts and the event still won't trigger at all.

Is it a bug? Or must I wait for another season?

I read on another topic:
    http://community.playstarbound.com/...bigail-10-hearts-events-didnt-trigger.108383/

That it's possible to edit the save file and remove the flag of an event, but does anyone know which one is Alex's 6 event flag?

Thank you :)

• Jagore

Jagore Big Damn Hero

I assume is possible to do that but you have to know which number controls Alex's event. So far I think only Leah and Abigail's events have had revealed numbers. I've been looking for Sebastian's 10 <int/___/int> thing forever.

• Trifoilum

Trifoilum Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah, dang. I wonder if it is arranged per person or what...HMMM.

• Jagore

Jagore Big Damn Hero

I've been considering making a bunch of save files and messing around with each one until i hit the right one buuuuuut thats a lot of effort :p

I just put my game on hold until CA gets around to squashing the bug.

• Trifoilum

Trifoilum Cosmic Narwhal

I'm trying to ...find out the eventid myself. .__.

http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/eventsseen-id-and-events-not-triggering.109539/

Add : Okay, found it. Alex's 6 heart event is <int>2119820</int>

However I notice that taking the event adds more than one <int>--
            In this case it's either <int>71</int> or <int>76</int>, which I already have in my save file.

Deleting the 76 gives me both 71 and 76, together with the 2119820.

So...............I don't know what's happening. And whether if 71 and 76 is another event entirely. But at least I got my event.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
            • Jagore

Jagore Big Damn Hero

I feel like in order to go through them one by one you need to have seen all the scenes so you know which one you restarted