Albartomast INC. "For all your creature comforts"

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by CandyToast, Mar 10, 2014.

1. CandyToast

CandyToast Void-Bound Voyager

"When life gives you lemons, genetically modify them into lemon pets and take over the solar system, okay, the galaxy, the universe, what the heck, the ENTIRE SPACE TIME CONTINUUM!"

~CandyToast

Our founder, CEO, and Employee-Kisser used to say. His name was CandyToast. He was a great man... Anyway. Since his disappearance, we have been still flourishing in our company, but only in the galaxy of Tarfen'prm. Now, we will spread out... But first let us tell you about ourselves.

We are a company of creating. Animals, pets, sometimes robots, you name it. We are also a company of modifying. Take an aggressive (Like Always) PopTop. We can bend it's mind and make it be a loving pet with a .2% chance of destroying whatever planet you're on. Anyway, we are developing more and more creatures, and pets nowadays. If you invest in us, please do! But first, look into the swirly swirl...

hypnosis.jpg Do you see the end? That is opportunity... By our stuff.... Now.... I mean it. "Anybody want a peanut?"

Okay! If you already like what you see, ask our company for a custom pet, or perhaps a modified one now! No seriously, reply. We can create the creature of your dreams.

Albartomast INC. is a trademark of Albartomast INC. Batteries may apply if you're that kind of person.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
    Yzzey likes this.
  2. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Finally! An animal corp!
    I have good money. Genetically engineer me a Derrick!

3. CandyToast

Excuse me?

4. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Nothing..Inside joke. Anyway, what does your company offer? Are there any specifics? The average price if I want you to genetically engineer a creature?

5. CandyToast

The average price varies on how in depth the creature is. And, our specialty creatures are always made from scratch.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014