1. If you need help with your pre-order or technical support for Starbound, please use the support forum instead. Do not post Starbound-related things here.

Notice Account Confirmation Help Thread

Discussion in 'General Forum Help' started by Ordona, Dec 18, 2015.

1. ToastedGenius

ToastedGenius Space Hobo

I don't know if this is my second post as I cannot see my previous post. Thus I am making another one to help get my account manually activated by the moderators or staff of this form. I have waited for 20 minutes and tried resending the activation email multiple times but to no avail. Thus I am sincerely requesting for help in the process of the activation of my account. (Checked all emale folders)

2. mona_lisa00

mona_lisa00 Intergalactic Tourist

Hello, In need of help activating my account. No email being sent :)

3. Lerlo

Lerlo Space Hobo

I dont get the email i clicked this button like 100 times and waited 20 min didnt get this emali i only need this account for an starbound tool for server making. please activate my account

4. hamon09

hamon09 Guest

i dont get the confirmation email

5. tedman

tedman Space Hobo

Hi, no email for me either :( If someone could activate manually, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

6. castironduck

castironduck Space Hobo

I have tried re-sending confirmation email for a couple of days with no results. Thank you for your attention.

7. heitor4lexandre

heitor4lexandre Aquatic Astronaut

cant actvate my acocunt! the confirmation is not comming,

8. Carn1f3x

Carn1f3x Aquatic Astronaut

I have the same problem. Awaiting the Mail but haven't received it for a few weeks now.

9. Championhope

Championhope Space Hobo

No email conformation sent I’m with gmail my game keeps crashing in the mine on level 50 i neeedddd help please

10. GalaxyGamerSans

GalaxyGamerSans Yeah, You!

I haven't recieved a confirmation email that works. the first (and only) one that ive gotten doesn't work (btw ive waited for half an hour for the second resend)
    could you help me with this?
    Thanks in advance!!

11. meat_melon

meat_melon Space Hobo

greetings to anyone reading. it has been around 30 minutes since i have dispatched a volley of emails and i have yet to receive anything. if someone would be so kind as to activate my account at some point it would be appreciated. there is no rush on this one.:lickitung::chrono:

12. Have not received the confirmation e-mail and would really like to use the forums and enjoy the community. I've asked for the e-mail to be re-sent a couple times with no luck.

13. Nosidda

Nosidda Mop

Have tried resending the verification email twice now, still have yet to receive one. If you could manually confirm my acct. it would be much appreciated.

14. LunarSilence943

LunarSilence943 Space Hobo

I have not received the confirmation e-mail and tried resending the verification email twice now with no luck. Thank you for your attention.

15. Aurelivs

Aurelivs Space Spelunker

Hello, I need help activating my account. I didn't get my verification email :nurusad:

16. kitcurio

kitcurio Space Hobo

Hi! I never got my confirmation email! Thank you to whoever can help me activate my account!

17. marioleegr

marioleegr Yeah, You!

I have not received the confirmation e-mail and tried resending the verification email a few times but no luck. Please help and thank you!

18. FirstFlyte

FirstFlyte Space Spelunker

I have submitted a request for an activation email from two different browsers but so far haven't received anything. Please help and thanks!

19. Star_Struck69

Star_Struck69 Space Spelunker

I have received the email, but once I press confirm, it says error. ive tried three times. Please help.

20. mmaamm

mmaamm Void-Bound Voyager

It has been 1 hour since i register and the email isnt sent yet
    please help.