1. If you need help with your pre-order or technical support for Starbound, please use the support forum instead. Do not post Starbound-related things here.

Notice Account Confirmation Help Thread

Discussion in 'General Forum Help' started by Ordona, Dec 18, 2015.

1. DerLeon2000

DerLeon2000 Space Hobo

I dont get the confirmation e-mail, please just activate my acc :)

2. Floobsie

Floobsie Space Hobo

Confirmation email wont come up and ive been resending for a couple of times, please help if possible
    thank you

3. ToastedGenius

ToastedGenius Space Hobo

I have recently registered an account on this platform and am not getting a verification email. Thus I am unable to access the mods on this platform. I hope the moderaters would help me activate my account manually.
    Sincerely,
    ToastedGenous

4. ToastedGenius

ToastedGenius Space Hobo

I don't know if this is my second post as I cannot see my previous post. Thus I am making another one to help get my account manually activated by the moderators or staff of this form. I have waited for 20 minutes and tried resending the activation email multiple times but to no avail. Thus I am sincerely requesting for help in the process of the activation of my account. (Checked all emale folders)

5. mona_lisa00

mona_lisa00 Space Hobo

Hello, In need of help activating my account. No email being sent :)

6. Lerlo

Lerlo Space Hobo

I dont get the email i clicked this button like 100 times and waited 20 min didnt get this emali i only need this account for an starbound tool for server making. please activate my account

7. hamon09

hamon09 Guest

i dont get the confirmation email

8. tedman

tedman Space Hobo

Hi, no email for me either :( If someone could activate manually, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

9. castironduck

castironduck Space Hobo

I have tried re-sending confirmation email for a couple of days with no results. Thank you for your attention.

10. heitor4lexandre

heitor4lexandre Space Hobo

cant actvate my acocunt! the confirmation is not comming,

11. Carn1f3x

Carn1f3x Intergalactic Tourist

I have the same problem. Awaiting the Mail but haven't received it for a few weeks now.

12. Championhope

Championhope Space Hobo

No email conformation sent I’m with gmail my game keeps crashing in the mine on level 50 i neeedddd help please