1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

About Closed Beta.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jone991, May 6, 2013.

1. Jone991

Jone991 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just want to know this:

Lets say that closed beta 0.2 is released (i have no idea about numbers but).. then ill play and unlock some items and then closed beta 0.3 will be released is the game data wiped?

• Pastuleio

Pastuleio Risk of Rain Developer

We will have a way that you can keep your save.ini file where all of your game data is stored.
      This should prevent any progress being totally wiped!

Knivez5, Draken09 and Daimera like this.
      • Myth

Myth Space Penguin Leader

That's good, I'm going to LP the hell out of this closed beta ^^

• Shrooblord

Shrooblord Void-Bound Voyager

On that note, you're cool with that, right, developers, us making Let's Plays of what should be a closed beta? I guess so, since it'd only raise crowd awareness for your game, but thought I'd ask anyway.

Do you plan to have an in-game bug submission form, so you can play and test, report a bug and continue with what you were doing? That'd be real neat if it isn't too hard to implement. I remember playing in the Darkspore Beta (which is a great thing to be a part of) and they had that set up; but then again, the whole game was multiplayer to begin with, so they had all that Internet connection thing set up from the get-go.

• Draken09

Draken09 Black Hole Surfer

What about between the Demo and Beta? I finally found all of the items but one, and only other one is left to unlock.

• joey4track

joey4track Ketchup Robot

The last item you haven't unlocked is possibly the Eye thingy that only the magma worm drops?

• Draken09

Draken09 Black Hole Surfer

I think so, because the other thing looks like a hex-bullet icon.

EDIT: I just failed by eight seconds. :mad: