1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Abigail's 10th Heart Event and Demetrius Cave

Discussion in 'Support' started by Jarl44, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Jarl44

Jarl44 Big Damn Hero

Hi there! I've been playing Stardew Valley for countless hours on end since it's release and am absolutely loving it.

With that said I seem to be stuck in my progression. I have reached 10 hearts with Abigail and I have also given her the bouquet of flowers but whenever I enter the mines after 5pm (as per the instructions of the Wiki) nothing happens. I have asked on a couple of other websites (youtube and reddit) and it seems that I am not alone in this problem.

Also, I have another issue where Demetrius has not come to my home and offered to set up my cave with either bats or mushrooms. I was told on reddit that I had to complete his melon quest (which I have) and I have to talk to him repeatedly for a few days (which again, I have). On the wiki it says that I have to have a total earnings of 25000coins. I've done that as well.

I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong or if it is a bug, any help would be much appreciated. I really do love this game.

• Jagore

Jagore Big Damn Hero

You are the third person I personally read about having this issue, and I've personally experienced a similar issue with Sebastian's 10 heart event.

• Baromeus

Baromeus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You can make it 4. Having the same Problem. Maybe the Wiki is just wrong or ape changed the event but i havn't ticked it yet...