1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Abigail pathing problem, keeps getting angry that the house is messy.

Discussion in 'Support' started by giant_robots, Mar 4, 2016.

1. giant_robots

giant_robots Space Hobo

I'm having an issue placing any furniture in the house, it seems anywhere I put something Abigail will walk into it and get angry. If you talk to her she will say "The house is so messy, I can't get to where I need to go." I keep removing the things she is walking into, but it keeps happening. I only have a few things placed, with nothing blocking access to any area of the house. Not sure if I should just remove all furniture or ignore it.

• Ilinca

Ilinca Void-Bound Voyager

I've been having this issue, I've just kind of ignored it. It doesn't seem to be affecting our relationship but it is bothersome. She's currently standing in the way to my bedroom complaining about a plant in the corner of the room :C

• Kexy Knave

Kexy Knave Cosmic Narwhal

Well, at least she isn't disappearing constantly. I've seen her clearly going to her spot at the lake or the wizard only for me to return with Amethyst and she's not any any of her 3 or 4 spots lol.

• Dzelda

Dzelda Parsec Taste Tester

..... Huh, so it seems Im not the only one ot deal with this kind of problem. Hmmm.. CA will fix it eventually. Just keep enjoying the game ^^

• Ilinca

Ilinca Void-Bound Voyager

That's certainly the plan, is nothing game breaking and is still a fun game. But it's also good to report these issues c:

• souleater205

souleater205 Space Hobo

I have been having this same problem and also I don't know if this is a glitch or not but when I talk to Abigail and scroll over the hearts icon on the bottom right it says 13/12. I think this is affecting something because I have the 3rd house and she hasn't asked about having children

Attached Files: