1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

_

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Mrs. Gency, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Mrs. Gency

Mrs. Gency Void-Bound Voyager

_

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  2. Symphony

Symphony Giant Laser Beams

Guns aren't suppose to be laying around until about tier 3. Other than that, I agree. I thought loot was already super cruel, and never rewarded the player. Now it seems they made it even more harsh. Chests are barely worth opening, and we only check them because "maybe" it 'll have something a little less sucky, but it doesnt.

3. ghozzt

ghozzt Space Spelunker

Im just hoping they reverse some of these changes to the game. Each patch has made the game worse, not better. I know its beta, so im crossing my fingers they do something about the world progressions, cause right now, digging down on one world per sector seems to be how they want us to play, and that is not fun.

As far as loot in chests, i grabbed a legendary out of a chest last night....it did 3 dps. Ill stick with my common spear that at least does 12 DPS.