3rd & 4th November Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Nov 5, 2013.

1. JennShii

JennShii Pangalactic Porcupine

Medieval heated floors! YAY!!

Foliumsakura likes this.
  2. Zeriga

Zeriga Phantasmal Quasar

At this rate, I'll be too busy to play Starbound when beta comes out.

Godsire88 likes this.
  3. Skudge

Skudge Void-Bound Voyager

improper use of coals indoors poses both a safety violation and health hazard! won't someone please think of the children?!

Osmedirez and ddawg77 like this.
  4. Flannicus90

Flannicus90 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Gorgeous bit o' armor ya got there. Reminds me of Vincent Valentine.
    Good on ye!

neutralentropy likes this.
  5. Bazoril

Bazoril Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for the update, on a side note the quality of screenshots has seemed better the past few updates to me - keep up the good work.

6. NovastarX

NovastarX Big Damn Hero

Very nicely done! Every piece of the Floran set looks like it goes together quite fluidly and I love the ability to use luminous blocks as a light source! :rainbow:

Also, I have no idea to think of what the purpose of that dungeon is... The top portion with the bed and spotlight lamp makes me think of cozy communal apartment housing underground, while the bottom bunks make me think of a prison! :V

And I can't wait to see the AI in action! I heart programming. :love:

7. Ollobrains

Ollobrains Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i agree except for perhaps another clas of armor and weapons. Some of it is feature creep but we have 6 months of feature creep already like i said at leas tthe end f november before they finally get enough milage out of this beta update on increased preorders and they finally need to put the game out

8. OneOnlyDan

OneOnlyDan Cosmic Narwhal

Another amazing update from our amazing developers! <3

RicardRC likes this.
  9. ARthunder

ARthunder Star Wrangler

i ove you guys keep up the good work

10. Torrle

Torrle Astral Cartographer

So much variety in your blocks and biomes, and it all looks so good together! Nice! :D

11. Mukin

Mukin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

awesome designs , cool armor , thx molly for this update

12. Foliumsakura

Foliumsakura Void-Bound Voyager

You have created a builders heaven with all these tiles, and these dungeons are just fantastic looking. I will be sure to let the Squirrel Empire near you to give you a golden acorn as a token of our appreciation

13. Nixeras

Nixeras Subatomic Cosmonaut

It looks like everything is slowly coming together. I don't know about you guys but I'm happy to have watched this baby grow from a tiny little idea to what already looks to be a beautiful game.

14. Marshall.Duke

Marshall.Duke Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Heated flooring! That's brilliant! the inhabitants of the dungeon were geniuses in comfort design, why wake up and set your feet on some cold as shit cobble stone when you can crank the heat up and imagine you are walking on the warm sunny surface!

ddawg77 and Jonesy like this.
  15. Seir

Seir Phantasmal Quasar

Real amped for that FTL style space action. I never thought I was even a spacey shooter gamer till I got FTL. xD (and saw Starbound of course)

16. Ssj782

Ssj782 Cosmic Narwhal

Wasn't Armagon a female Hylotl in the image posted the 28th?
    On the other hand, I really hope those vine "stairs" are obtainable... I have a tendency in Terraria to take anything from a dungeon that i like, and have actually mined 100% of a pink brick dungeon's walls before :)

killpay likes this.
  17. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

You know that will be a while off, since they're planning on adding it post-release?

18. Rueya

Rueya Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That armour is indeed pretty badass! Keep up the awesome work guys! :up:

Belgoliad likes this.
  19. LadyCeruleanBlue

LadyCeruleanBlue Aquatic Astronaut

... if you stack beds do they do a sort of auto-merge into a bunkbed object or off-the-wall beds? That would make me so damn happy; being able to stack beds in my ship would save so much room, and make it look so cool... "Now we gots a real ship. Ever' body to their bunk."

20. kelko585

kelko585 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I will need a big inventory for all these blocks! :monkey: