3rd & 4th November Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Nov 5, 2013.

1. laxman21

laxman21 Aquatic Astronaut

Anyone else sense beta very soon. I think I'm going insane.

2. Therevan789

Therevan789 Big Damn Hero

Every time there is not an daily update i begin thinking that the next thing an dev will say it is "Hello! We announce the beta! It is today! So everyone begin playing!"
    I think i am insane.
    The new Ships look way better than the older ones.

3. Vampiz

Vampiz Pangalactic Porcupine

Even the celestial beings of this forum seem to be going insane... Like the religious cat, the observing guy and myself... Shh, did you hear those voice too?

4. Tolisk

Tolisk Big Damn Hero

Sanity, is for the weak!
    As such, I am currently playing staarbound.

5. nolan1024

nolan1024 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Insane what? Noooo ;) It's not like I've been have dreams about this game about every other day or anything

6. Vampiz

Vampiz Pangalactic Porcupine

I want to play

7. ConnMann

ConnMann Seal Broken

How cool would an 11/12/13 release date be?

8. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Now that you mention it, it would be a wasted opportunity if they didn't. Mind you, people wouldn't appreciate it if they withheld the beta longer than they needed to just to be able to launch on that date.

9. MithranArkanere

MithranArkanere Space Kumquat

Hot coal floor, eh? I wonder how will that interact with water.

10. steveduck2345

steveduck2345 Void-Bound Voyager

Seems like a good idea, as long as the game's ready by then.
    Edit: post 250. My timing's apparently pretty good.

11. DanteStigma

DanteStigma Phantasmal Quasar

that would be cool, though it would mean that they would have to release the final version at 12/13/14 just to keep with the theme :rofl:

steveduck2345 likes this.
  12. Therevan789

Therevan789 Big Damn Hero

I would like more the release date at 9/11/13

13. brandonlk

brandonlk Pangalactic Porcupine

What made you think I was a mortal on this world... I shall tell the high council of you ...

14. DanteStigma

ah don't worry about it, the weird religious cat mistakes alot of beings for mortals. tis one of his quirks. tis better not to involve a high council just yet, as the time is nearing its end.

15. FerretBoy

FerretBoy Aquatic Astronaut

I have no worries, call this council of your upon me. I have meant no disrespect, but even then I am immortal and cannot be touched in anyway or form. I come from a universe far older than this and have finished making my own. In this new universe I am in the sense a god. I can merely travel anywhere I please.

16. blackmib

blackmib Aquatic Astronaut

Thats original

17. DanteStigma

ah but in that you have spoken of a flaw. if you are a god than your power comes from belief. the fewer that believe in you in any given universe the less power you have. perhaps it would have been better if you said "i am in the sense a being of a higher plain, or as i go by in this universe, a multidimensional mutation.

18. Ferrettomato

Ferrettomato Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Wow, you really have been driven mad.
    I say, have you any idea what number your post is? :proper:

19. FerretBoy

FerretBoy Aquatic Astronaut

Well I said I was in the sense a "god" in my own universe created by myself. In this universe I am just another entity I was just saying that I cannot be touche for I have no physical form and I have large amounts of raw power. Like I said there is no need to become angry for I am new to this universe and I can only assume that the majority of beings here are mortal.

20. Tolisk

Tolisk Big Damn Hero

Does this mean I can imprison you in a battery?

Ferrettomato likes this.