29th May - Umbrella-ella-ella

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, May 29, 2015.

1. mollygos submitted a new blog post:

29th May - Umbrella-ella-ella

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

2. Miriromi

Miriromi Void-Bound Voyager

I am hoping deep within my heart I can open the umbrella to keep water off of my character :)

3. jadenguy

jadenguy Void-Bound Voyager

Any chance of having umbrellas protect from acid rain?

Fyro, jonathonspy, UCryKilla and 14 others like this.
  4. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Simply wow.
    Especially the penguin welder - the artificial pixel lighting is really well done.
    Hope to see more little caveats in villages like this to add an ambiance factor.

5. Pilchenstein

Pilchenstein Ketchup Robot

That penguin is ace.

Hatsya Souji and Chrillzilla like this.
  6. ScienceSlasher

ScienceSlasher Void-Bound Voyager

because a spoon full of sugar helps you forget that you are currently stranded on a planet with little to no chance of survival... you know, that's not as catchy as the original.... wait... were did i get this spoon with sugar on it???

7. AtlasFishard

AtlasFishard Title Not Found

8. twitchtopia

twitchtopia Void-Bound Voyager

Yay for penguins and umbrellas! im so excited with every update beacuse every one shows joy and dedication! Keep up the Wonderful work guys!

n1t3n likes this.
  9. TheTrueArtisan

TheTrueArtisan Subatomic Cosmonaut

Penguins are actually the overlords of the universe. They are everywhere and can do anything. PRAISE PENGUINS
    Also umbrellas are cool.

10. Poachyinator

Poachyinator Void-Bound Voyager

Let's have the penguin as the next playable race! :DD

11. shannyxvx

shannyxvx Space Spelunker

It would be very cool if a sketchy tech/mechanic area was behind the other sketchy guy behind the outpost, which sells ship parts/vechicals/mechs while they make sketchy comments, and maybe a space hobo or two could be hanging around out farther back, and past them could be a retired space cowboy novakid who tells a sad story about how he lost his crew/family out on the frontier

And I love the umbrella, now all I need is a sundress and sandals :)

Last edited: May 29, 2015
  12. Chiefwerewlf

Chiefwerewlf Space Hobo

Hmm on the portal there is a place with a missing face? Could that be penguins? I'd like to think so. This next update will be awesome. Thank you Dev Team for keeping the game alive and up to date!

sockysquidrings and DragonsForce like this.
  13. Viinkaran

Viinkaran Title Not Found

doesnt look like penguins... it looks more like the eye of the tentacle monster and is the same as the symbol of the ark in the portal gate[DOUBLEPOST=1432917604][/DOUBLEPOST]
    well actually that was the image posted by one of the devs as a hint but currently it is empty... i read that wrong...

14. Unclever title

Unclever title Cosmic Narwhal

[​IMG]
    (source)

Here's hoping it can also be used like a one handed weapon!

15. edx

edx Void-Bound Voyager

That penguin looks so bad ass, i'm going to catch him witm my pocketball sorry my pod.

doctorqueue likes this.
  16. Temchak

Temchak Void-Bound Voyager

Gliding is cool! Anyway, is it the same glidind, that will be provided by the passive bonus of Avian racial armor?

17. Broconut

Broconut Cosmic Narwhal

Oh, the umbrella reminds me. Any chance you guys could bring back the gliding mechanic for the parachute back item? I really miss it.

18. B3li3f

B3li3f Master Chief

that Bananabrella reminds me "How I met your mother" series :D

19. Remiarn

Remiarn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Now if we had some wind physics we could go fly a kite up to it's highest height :p

jonathonspy, doctorqueue and Slapchop like this.
  20. Silver200x

Silver200x Subatomic Cosmonaut

Impressive!

jonathonspy likes this.