Dev Blog 26th January - Secret Avian Man

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash Oxygen Tank

oh btw the nightly branch broke again

it hasnt updated it 3-4 days

2. emaker123

emaker123 Void-Bound Voyager

I beg to differ, ima fan of florans, there my fav race, i would do research on them if there was more to the wiki page then what there is. and one thing i noticed about Nuru is that she doesnt Hiss. Florans hiss, she doesnt they cant say only one S always 3 at a time, and she at some points only say one, either by coding mistake or potential for future missions. And about the temple, i just noticed the 4 emblems of, most likely, Earth, Wind, Water, and Fire. Also i really like that Hyloth house

3. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Actually Nuru starts hissing a lot when she makes her comment about how ssshe's forcing herssself not to hisss.

4. pjeeeeeee

pjeeeeeee Void-Bound Voyager

if you keep talking to Nuru she mentions her "dad" taught her to respect life, how she thinks the other Florans are idiots for trying to murder eachother to win instead of cooperating and that she surpresses her lisp, but that she just can't help it sometimes.

dad could be greenfinger, dunno

5. djdeathrow

djdeathrow Pangalactic Porcupine

Am i the lonly one to notice they also use the great wave off kanagawa ?

6. doctorqueue

doctorqueue Scruffy Nerf-Herder

could you tell me what your planning on kulex??? cuz im going to make a 4 series animated series and i made an awesome story and it has alot of stuff about kulex like why he ordered to clip all wings ive been working on the story for like a year and a half and i think im pretty good at making dramatic storys X3 so could you tell me cuz i really hope it wont intafere with the story.

7. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

With that spelling, I think the only stories you're gonna write are melodrama.
    Also no one's supposed to see Kluex or interact in any possible way with him. That's kindof the point, y'know?

8. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

...then whose airborne ass did I kick earlier this week?

9. emaker123

emaker123 Void-Bound Voyager

yeah after seeing tht I did a bit of reshearch (i should do more of tht) and found this: "Nuru attempts not to speak in a Floran accent, yet sometimes she can not stop it. ",but im keeping my eyes on her!

10. Infested_Todd

Infested_Todd Tentacle Wrangler

Raised in slavery, and sold from pirate crew to pirate crew. Featherflayer is the uncontested king of the Cage. He uses his strength and strategy to free the gladiators and crush all slaver held territory's from within, and establishes them as sanctuary to escaped slaves and pit fighters.

11. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Wrong thread?

12. adr

adr Scruffy Nerf-Herder

yes :nuruflirt:

oh ok

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2016
    Kawa and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  13. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

That was my reaction too, lol

14. adr

adr Scruffy Nerf-Herder

how to do the /warp here?

in nithly?

i cant type

but still /warp how to get to here?

hmm

responded yet?

ok

15. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

@adr

Have SB Nightly, start a single-player game. Type this:
    /admin
    /warp instanceworld:avianmission1

adr likes this.
  16. adr

adr Scruffy Nerf-Herder

thancks

my starbound nithly is updateing

hi

17. Dunto

Dunto Guest

@adr Please edit your post if you wish to add something (and no one else has posted yet). Double-posting (or triple/quad/etc-posting) may be considered spamming.

I've merged your posts for you. In the future, please edit your posts to include additions/changes as needed.

Thanks.

18. Infested_Todd

Infested_Todd Tentacle Wrangler

No thats my theory, that and all of that stuff is stolen

19. doctorqueue

doctorqueue Scruffy Nerf-Herder

om sorry my spell check is messed up on my phone also so?? im alooud to make up epic storys that twine iwth the game if i want to

also yea hes not super easy to just go meet like thats why the storys suuupperrr long im not just a stupid kid trying to get attention

20. tomssuli

tomssuli Title Not Found

I hope the old bosses also get reworked... I cleared at least couple first of them without an effort with team of four and with little effort alone... Without dying. I think the boss fights should be at least challenging and leveling up your gear should be tied to doing some challenging stuff rather than just mining.