Dev Blog 26th January - Secret Avian Man

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Jan 26, 2016.

1. enderlordmc

enderlordmc Big Damn Hero

it's not a fan theory, the ancients language (the writing you see on challenge portals, the ark gate, and the "hidden sign" in the E.M.F.) has been translated by fans. the 6 keys were mentioned by the gate and depicted by one of the holograms.

2. enderlordmc

enderlordmc Big Damn Hero

i agree with this man.

3. We'd love to do that! Although it's not as simple as creating content without the need for us to get involved - in order for it to go in-game, we would have to rebuild it and put it there. :)
    It's something that'd be cool to do more after 1.0, though.

4. Tiev

Tiev Subatomic Cosmonaut

Sounds awesome. Maybe you guys could create a clone tool, though? People could send you savegames and the tool would be able to clone the specific part of the world you want to copy and export it for deployment? It would allow for a better way to transport the content into the game without needing to manually copy it. I have no idea how much work that would be, though. In any case, hope fan-made buildings get to see the light of day someday :)

5. Pilchenstein

Pilchenstein Ketchup Robot

Comedy option: integrate SVN into the game so planets can be checked in and out by players anywhere. :V

6. AlecHero

AlecHero Intergalactic Tourist

The 1. thing to do before updating will be to make a vanity (i dont know what else to call it) back slot item wich name could be sci fi music maker wich makes you able to store a music instrument in it and play all the music from that music instrument
    2. You know the struggle? ofc not because iam the only one wanting this ;( but please you guys at Chuckle fish remember those vanity back slots? some of the vanity stuff should serously be in some way usable. like the rhum barrel being able to maybe make you a little drunk but be faster and stronger etc.

7. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

How do you get to the missions in nightly? Quests won't work for me, so...

8. Twin9aa

Twin9aa Void-Bound Voyager

can you try to make servers easier to make or a open to lan like minecraft:lickitung:

9. emeraldgreen72

emeraldgreen72 Phantasmal Quasar

(insert marvel joke here) if you did not know in the marvel universe there is an intergalactic being known as the collector for some time he had a thing for collecting the superheros from earth and other things from other planets in general he would collect people or other things from other planets be them his brother the grandmaster (or something alone those lines) did the opposite as he would collect villains and super villains

10. emeraldgreen72

im not saying thats relating to it that much but i do think that maybe someone might have captured a few humans on there way from escaping from earth and used them for there own means ( in starbound)

11. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

/warp instanceworld:avianmission1 doesnt do it for you?

12. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Not when I can't find that command anywhere, no.

13. Dunto

Dunto Guest

14. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Find it?

15. worenconverse

worenconverse Void-Bound Voyager

Can't wait for more Hylotl stuff!
    I'm so excited about all of these updates~

16. JVans101

JVans101 Yeah, You!

Everyone seems to be saying collector or tour guide, only thing I can think of is you have to go in and steal some valuable avian artifact or take some kind of valuable from "Big Bird"

17. schwarzwolf

schwarzwolf Void-Bound Voyager

Donno why, but the first thing i had to think of, by looking at the Avian, was Gus Goose. :D

18. Spritley Jack

Spritley Jack Big Damn Hero

Kronk looks like he is in love with his job(and book).

19. emeraldgreen72

lol kronk trying to fix his thingy ma gigs

20. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Well until you posted it here durr