Dev Blog 26th January - Secret Avian Man

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Helix1111

Helix1111 Big Damn Hero

How do you plan on making PVP better? right now anyone can bring in some cheap ass mod and there is no point.

2. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Unfortunately, he's a tour guide, and it's not his museum.

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  3. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova

I suggest a big gladiator area also not only one type

4. NonBritGit

NonBritGit Cosmic Narwhal

Hey, a faberge egg house!

5. Titanium

Titanium Existential Complex

Any chance we might see these winning builds in the game? Sometimes I feel starved for unique places to come across.

General Nuclear likes this.
  6. AliasPseudonym

AliasPseudonym Big Damn Hero

Are the six keys canon? I thought that was just a fan theory

7. Hatsya Souji

Hatsya Souji Parsec Taste Tester

Still waiting for Koichi update...

8. Kevister

Kevister Void-Bound Voyager

It would be AWESOME if you guys made setting up LAN games easier. I don't like having to set up an entire server and deal with port and IP nonsense. If you guys could add a button in the multiplayer menu that said "start local game" or something it would be 10 times better.

9. Dunto

Dunto Guest

There's a button on the launcher that starts the server. You don't need to port-forward or anything like that for a LAN game (as mentioned in the multiplayer forum that you should consult if you need help). Simply start the server by clicking the button on the launcher, then fire up the client and connect to the server running on your machine (and have your friends connect to you as well).

10. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Bird person*...

:cry:
    [​IMG]

But anyway, the racial missions look really cool. Can't wait to see the Apex mission. I think one or two screenshots from that were posted.

11. Yoyoscomeback

Yoyoscomeback Big Damn Hero

Guys, this guy has been in the data for ages as a statue, using /admin you could get him in koala, I think you can still find him using /admin in crafting menus....

So yeah, he isn't that much of a reveal for me...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

12. pjeeeeeee

pjeeeeeee Void-Bound Voyager

Well... He was featured in the art of the unique NPC characters for the progression quests in a post loooong ago, so yeah...

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  13. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Well how did you even get there?

14. ogdred

ogdred Phantasmal Quasar

I do belieave there are secret spawnable hats and other armor parts that give you different "camera man" effects to make it easier to do that.

15. Sylxeria

Sylxeria Industrial Terraformer

A museum sounds possible, maybe you end up retrieving an artifact for him / stealing one from him?

16. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

From him, but he's too dense to realize.

17. kitvoid

kitvoid Void-Bound Voyager

"5th Element" inspiration is just oozing out of both screenshots. :D

18. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

:nurudallas: Leeloo Dallas mul-ti-pass.

:wut: Yeah, multipass, she knows it's a multipass.

19. funkeybas

funkeybas Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i like the upcoming update

but i hate in the ignhtly build that i have to wait until its crafted SOOOOO irritating:nurumad:

20. Tiev

Tiev Subatomic Cosmonaut

Chucklefish: Your favorite fan creations need to go into the game. How awesome would it be to explore the worlds around and find amazing player created constructions that you usually only see on screenshots in the front page? That would give me a reason to explore and would probably give other people a BETTER reason to explore than their own desires to go out and wander. It would also create content without the need of your direct intervention AND it would help with the variety IMO.