1st April - Not a bug!

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Apr 1, 2015.

1. GonDragon

GonDragon Pangalactic Porcupine

Why Chucklefish Team and Re-Logic team post cool things precisely TODAY. That's unfair, until tomorrow, every little detail can be a joke T-T

2. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Server reports this as posted on April 2nd, so that's kinda funny.

More to the point, I for one like it when people post legit updates on April 1st. Keeps you on your toes.

3. Hasu105

Hasu105 Subatomic Cosmonaut

hmmm....too be very honest the old woman looks very....creepy, if it was dot eyes it would be cute old grandma~, but looking down at me with a smile like that?.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

4. MithranArkanere

MithranArkanere Space Kumquat

Nice to see those portraits. Nothing better than protraits to tell a player: "This character is important, pay attention to what they say".

Starbound: Serious business.

5. Doctor Devil

Doctor Devil Big Damn Hero

Oh, an April Fools prank about something not being an April Fools prank. Mollygos please. The community really isn't that blind, we see your shenanigans! :lod:

And I can't really wait for the next stable update. The teleporters and server stability are enough to make me happy, but all of the other things are a great thing as well :)

mollygos likes this.
  6. Asotil

Asotil Scruffy Nerf-Herder

YES!

YES!

And a thousand times, YES!!!!

I love where this is going. I wish I could extend even more personal gratitude to you guys for being so awesome at work with Starbound. My immense emotional attachment to the game is indefinitely grateful for your work!

7. Campaigner

Campaigner Giant Laser Beams

That glitch dude. PLEASE make him an insufferable douche. PLEASE. He just looks like he'd be stuck up, pompous, and cry for his mother(board) when he gets scared.

NovastarX likes this.
  8. Shamalayah

Shamalayah Void-Bound Voyager

So, I guess there's a new npc character for every race except the Novakid..If what I think is right.

9. MrChow

MrChow Pangalactic Porcupine

There must be a way to auto-generate the 2-frame portraits for random NPCs as well. Would save a lot of time making those in the future.

General Nuclear likes this.
  10. ReijiGazpacho

ReijiGazpacho Big Damn Hero

Those new character portraits though. Anyone working on quest lines in their mods is gonna go nuts with this stuff.

11. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Already did.

12. Nautical-eX

Nautical-eX Orbital Explorer

Ha! I can see that as being a joke for a while now.[DOUBLEPOST=1427980010][/DOUBLEPOST]Awesome to see some character portraits on the way! Ah, the potential grows ever more with each post, loving that Glitch concept art too. Looking forward to seeing more from you fine folks.

13. Cathriana

Cathriana Phantasmal Quasar

As much as all of this seems damn awesome including the video posted. I must say the newest thing I love is simply your new avatar Molly. =x It is adorable.

14. Feathery Quink

Feathery Quink Title Not Found

Wow. Sss. Floran iss intrigued by huntresss. Why doess sshe have better headleaves than Floran?

15. Burnalot

Burnalot Void-Bound Voyager

"Ah! A wild plant! Kill it with fire!" :viking:
    "No wait that's a plant-person! With a big spikey club... lot's of teeth.... and it's really, really angry about being on fire for no reason..."
    "Tactical Retreat! It's the florans!"
    :facepalm:

16. Igeloi

Igeloi Phantasmal Quasar

Progression! Progression!
    I am getting excited for the next update to go live!

17. RainDreamer

RainDreamer Existential Complex

She is a princess.

18. QShadow

QShadow Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Anyone remebers the game Shining Force? Those character pics behave exactly like in this 20year old game, gives me really nice nostalgia vibes ^^

Asotil, Igeloi and Kawa like this.
  19. DarkZombie

DarkZombie Title Not Found

Still here... and loyally waiting![DOUBLEPOST=1427995044][/DOUBLEPOST]Still here... and loyally waiting!

20. DMPumuki

DMPumuki Void-Bound Voyager