1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

14/4 AMA - New Game Info [Updated]

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Bacon, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Space Hebrew

Space Hebrew Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Hopefully the quests and missions are unique and not just "Kill x number of monsters" type missions.

Also, assuming there are bosses, I wonder if we can capture them.

2. Alexblex

Alexblex Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for compiling all of this, I already searched through the AMA and only saw 1/8 th of this.

3. AND MORE FRESH INFO ~~ Race Unique Abilities & Crazy Gun Effects

4. Tetrisash

Tetrisash Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I hope so. I'll like...make a zoo, and then invite all my friends to see it. Then I'll let the monsters loose. Accidentally, of course.

5. I Know, ahah it's just too much Info at a same time I'm driving crazy, give me 30sec I give you some fresh info :D

6. Leokins

Leokins Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yes.. That'll make for a great adventure.... :viking: [​IMG]

7. AND FRESHY FRESHY here it is ~~ How it will be the First Time you enter the Game!

8. Leokins

Leokins Subatomic Cosmonaut

Learn basic survival? Seems close to a confirmation of tutorial. :V

9. Yes it's an Intro Story, you run of your Home Planet, fix your Ship, and then the Game Start :)

10. OK people, I will get deep all the mess of posts there and Find More content to Post here.

If anyone Can Help and find something about Starbound non-know things it's not in the main Topic. PLEASE Post here and I will add. Let's make an all PRO Topic :)

11. daleksax

daleksax Title Not Found

Even more info to get me psyched about starbounds beta release!

12. Really HUGE Info and Great News Gave us Today, it's even more AWESOME that we could possible Imagine.

Also: CAN You guys review the Topic and say me What New INFOs deserve the HOT! Tag?

13. gaminji

gaminji Void-Bound Voyager

Everything!!

No, in all seriousness, the Info on the Multiplayer Universe, and the semi-confirmation of a tutorial definitely deserve a HOT! tag.

14. They Confirmed there will be BOWS in the game (not yet seen I assume).
    Just Added about the end of Pre-Order in BETA Launch...

The FTL space kind of Space Battles were? o_O

15. Questing

Questing Starship Captain

This thread is hot! OP HAS A HEART OF STEEL!

16. Okay Just added the Bows, Pre-Order ending stuff... I'm posting about about the "Boss Fight Rooms" :p

17. Done. There is already Info about the world is rendered in Chunks (the areas where players are) and not all the map as Terraria?

18. Soup

Soup Giant Laser Beams

Hmm so we got confirmation that pixels will be both currency and crafting material. We had some heated discussions about the validity of a crafting material as a currency source while back, I hope it works well in game.

19. SIGH! Tiy Started again sharing new INFO. OMG I'm overloaded...

Anyway here's what I found diggin in older posts:

20. Soup

Soup Giant Laser Beams

I'm curious how bows will be implemented if there's no ammo...