12/10/13 Patch Notes

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Intigracy

Intigracy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

And now can we have a bug report subforum or tracker?

2. ancientart

ancientart Seal Broken

i had those crazy weapons but when i logged out and in they were gone!

3. jazari

jazari Scruffy Nerf-Herder

2 you'll goinh to have to deal with and 3 they fixed that and i feel like i have enough problems with monsters i don't need to worry about how they are going to break down my door or blox when im afk

4. Lazarus Valkarov

Lazarus Valkarov Tentacle Wrangler

Let's add in some creepers while we're at it.

*shudder*

jazari likes this.
  5. generaldisuhray

generaldisuhray Void-Bound Voyager

^^This. We almost need a fresh page for each update.

6. jazari

jazari Scruffy Nerf-Herder

did you just start playing if so you got the full update from today that does that

7. Polarity

Polarity Void-Bound Voyager

I have a HUGE beef with this latest patch... on basically every planet I visited I'm being welcomed by this uber op flying devils... These stupid flying demons fly at my from god knows how far and hit me with their; Fireballs, laser balls, electric beams, vomit, whatever you put in the game and they literally fly just out of reach of a normal jump so I can't kill them and they do freaken 35+ damage and I just started the game and can't get rid of these stupid flying menaces and just ruining my exploration cause I can't run... they just follow me at this annoying distance to the point where I tell myself "Screw it, this planet isn't worth it"

I suggest fixing the movement and tracking the birds of this game have against the player itself... so annoying...

8. xGrimoire

xGrimoire Orbital Explorer

I found a tier 2 broadsword which dropped off an enemy with like 57 DPS earlier today, and when I got on later, It had been nerfed to a whopping 8. Less than the starting sword. Is this part of the patch, or did something just go wrong?

9. Polarity

Polarity Void-Bound Voyager

Not to mention when you do kill them, their dead lifeless bodies fall from the sky also HARMING you...

10. Ownsalot

Ownsalot Tentacle Wrangler

I....will keep my diamond drill for the moment. Steel Hunting Bow OP !!

11. John From BarSoom

John From BarSoom Space Hobo

Today's Major Balance Patch, broke Single Player Mode (SPM), requires a server to connect for it to work.

12. duxunited

duxunited Orbital Explorer

With the increased ore generation and spawning, this update is like the age of prosperity. The last update I suppose would be the age of power, (considering the overpowered weapons) ;D

13. Dragtalon

Dragtalon Tentacle Wrangler

Lol? I think it is funny how monsters 2 shot you, while you have weapons that do 3 and 4 dmg. I think the balance was just a nerf, and it made the game way too hard. If I wanted to be dominated like this, then I would go play League of Legends.

14. duxunited

duxunited Orbital Explorer

Also, the update did in fact delete my old character. that wasn't supposed to happen?

15. Prime1

Prime1 Space Hobo

I agree with you. I can't understand why falling dead birds cause damage to me.

16. Reno

Reno Phantasmal Quasar

Good to see you guys cranking out so much content! Impressed with how you're adding new features alongside fixes for others.

Any ETA on a fix for OS X 10.6.8, though? I haven't seen anyone on the team mention it.

17. transcengopher

transcengopher Zero Gravity Genie

Wait, hand balanced weapons? Why would you do that? They are supposed to be generated, aren't they?

18. Sadrias

Sadrias Lucky Number 13

Tnx for fix , bur rly some creaters have overpower damage in early game.

19. Sholf

Sholf Void-Bound Voyager

The update last night wiped the characters. The update an hour ago didn't.

20. GIZMOMAN

GIZMOMAN Space Hobo

was the character wipe part of this update or another because me and all my friends lost all our characters