11th November Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Dragonic

Dragonic Aquatic Astronaut

I think it would be a good idea to have a whole CUT SCENE Cough Cough...
    Dedicated to Donament, Probably like really later on as a patch or even when no-one expects it.
    I love that kinda stuff :D

Regards, Dragonic

2. Pup

Pup Big Damn Hero

When you first started the updates I expected them to come weekly, and was quite surprised that you decided to do daily ones. Fair play for (mostly) sticking to it since then, but I think it's definitely the right decision to just do one a week :)

3. Cosmicwaffle

Cosmicwaffle Poptop Tamer

GIBE BETA FRIDAY PLS :pwease:

Lunaea, Molinware and Stowaway like this.
  4. critiasConfined

critiasConfined Aquatic Astronaut

That is an atrocity that can not be stood for. I will burn myself in protest of their removal, you have been warned.

Earthboundtothestars likes this.
  5. FerretBoy

FerretBoy Aquatic Astronaut

This update was magnificent! I cannot wait to see what you have in store for us Friday.

6. Unclever title

Unclever title Cosmic Narwhal

And now everybody's first character is going to be named things like:
    Beefjim, Baconjeff, Muttonsteve, Turkeylee, Chickenjen, Steaknick, and Porkbert

Gonna be a lot of Porkberts. Cause I honestly think that's best one off the top of my head here.

7. fraxyl

fraxyl Master Chief

How could you take Beefjim out?! YOU MONSTERS. :mad:

8. AdenSword

AdenSword Pangalactic Porcupine

9. Timeolord

Timeolord Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That was great! RIP Donament.

10. SteelSoldier

SteelSoldier Existential Complex

I am really digging the glitch armor, it looks fantastic!

11. Lavranzo

Lavranzo Pangalactic Porcupine

12. Xobotun

Xobotun Void-Bound Voyager

Oh! Seems that weekly updates are going to be pretty neat!
    Does anyone know how to make Friday come faster?:)

13. Mykin

Mykin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I guess I don't mind weekly updates as long as they are like this. Good job as always. I look forward to next time.

Oh and a moment of silence to remember the heroic(?) death of Donament.

Well, that's long enough. Time to fill up the popcorn bowl so I can watch the next person make horribly stupid decisions on a whim and get eviscerated by them.

Edit:
    There's a chronosphere in the back. No one uses it though, on the account of copy right infringement or something. Not to mention that no one has ever used it to travel to the future so I really don't know how that would work. If you manage to survive the trip with your skin intact, I'd like to hear about the experience. Anyway, back to getting popcorn.

14. SpiroExDeus

SpiroExDeus Cosmic Narwhal

The flaw in that plan is that someone could half-edit the blog post and forget to complete it which would be a bit embarrassing when it automatically posted! Otherwise a good plan.

15. aioso

aioso Tentacle Wrangler

I hope devs realize if they don't release soon there will be a number of testers who can't help till next year. Since we have holiday then term projects then finals then another real busy holiday. Keep those poor people in mind and not just those back out in the real world with time on their hands, disposable income, and steam sales coming to take up game time away.

16. EmGeHo

EmGeHo Cosmic Narwhal

People seem to be getting upset by this, I just think it makes the wait a lot easier. I always thought this was the case when I read peoples comments about how the weekly updates would mean a much longer wait until the beta, but seeing Molly actually reply with this is damn nice.

17. Earthboundtothestars

Earthboundtothestars Void-Bound Voyager

I like the new Forum layout.... 'tis very nice. (with the HUD of my points, likes, and messages in the top right corner of my screen).

18. WickedWitch

WickedWitch Big Damn Hero

I can see a rise to fan made screenie based comics.

"The amazing story of Captain [Insert Name] as they travel across the galaxy. As they go on adventure, exploring [Insert Planet Name]. Where they encounter the horrible [Random Monster Name]. Will they ever escape with their newly befriended companion [Insert Another Name]....oh no a monster ate them both alive."

Or is that just me who thinks that?

steveduck2345 and Maruku like this.
  19. Chrono_Sounds

Chrono_Sounds Master Chief

One of my favorite updates so far, keep up the good work!
    And i ain't too bothered about Friday updates and I'd rather have a big interesting update every week than a rushed, slightly dull daily update.

20. QuaziPance

QuaziPance Subatomic Cosmonaut

I think you guys should just do one of these "adventures of..." things every week instead of updates. Much more interesting than "squashed bugs in x, improved y by adding z, etc. etc."