1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue 1.3.4 Launch Issues...

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by rare_candy_bracelet, Sep 1, 2018.

1. rare_candy_bracelet

rare_candy_bracelet Existential Complex

so ever since steam updated the unstable build, I'm getting this annoying error:
    Screen Shot 2018-09-01 at 2.58.55 PM.png
    looks to be something about the discord aspects they added, but I don't use that at all. i've already reinstalled it twice now but the error's still not going away, whether i launch through steam or not. Normally I wouldn't care, but I kind of use Unstable to test and debug my mods.

what's going on here?

2. rare_candy_bracelet

anybody? this seems to be an ongoing issue for osx users now.

3. ratkintheoverestimated

ratkintheoverestimated Phantasmal Quasar

Yup...the windows unstable version seems to boot up fine. It''s likely a bug with the Mac version.

4. rare_candy_bracelet

Code:
    Termination Reason:    DYLD, [0x1] Library missing

Application Specific Information:
    dyld: launch, loading dependent libraries
    DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH=/Users/IceCreamsland/Library/Application Support/Steam/Steam.AppBundle/Steam/Contents/MacOS:/Users/IceCreamsland/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Starbound - Unstable/osx/:/Users/IceCreamsland/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Starbound - Unstable/osx//bin:/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib
    DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES=/Users/IceCreamsland/Library/Application Support/Steam/Steam.AppBundle/Steam/Contents/MacOS/gameoverlayrenderer.dylib:/Users/IceCreamsland/Library/Application Support/Steam/Steam.AppBundle/Steam/Contents/MacOS/steamloader.dylib
    DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=

Dyld Error Message:
      Library not loaded: /usr/local/var/buildkite-agent/builds/tiamat-1/discord/discord-game-sdk/target/x86_64-apple-darwin/release/deps/libdiscord_game_sdk_stub.dylib
      Referenced from: /Users/USER/Library/Application Support/Steam/*/Starbound.app/Contents/MacOS/starbound
      Reason: image not found
    anybody? can I get a confirmation the devs recognize this issue, at the very least?