1.1 Beta Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ConcernedApe, Sep 28, 2016.

1. ekffie

ekffie Phantasmal Quasar

Summary of issue: Eggs are always the same quality

Expected Behavior: Eggs should have different qualitys like milk

Actual Behavior: Eggs are always same normal quality

Steps for Reproduction: go into the koop and get eggs

What Operating System are you using: Windows10, no mods

• Deathstarjacko

Deathstarjacko Space Hobo

Found an exploit. Don't know if it only works with the SMAPI version for 1.1 but if I have something in the fridge and there is only one of that thing in it and I use right-click on it I get a copy of the item. And if I hold right-click I can get as much of the thing as I want because it doesn't leave the fridge and I keep getting copies. Like I said, mayby it only works with the SMAPI version

Edit: Tried it. Does not work in the normal version

• qwlea

qwlea Space Hobo

Thanks, it seem to be working now :)
        Thanks for the amazing game as well, I really can't express how much of a masterpiece it is ;)

• Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

Just a quick question, does it cost anything to move buildings?

• Mpg98

Mpg98 Void-Bound Voyager

Is anyone else having the issue where Kaspersky antivirus detecting a trojan in stardew?

• Mortiorchis

Mortiorchis Orbital Explorer

Summary of issue: Shane's schedule does not work as expected

Expected Behavior: Not disappearing, still going to work at Joja after marriage (according to the wiki)

Actual Behavior: Doesn't go to work. Also, on Fridays he went out. Out of curiosity I went to follow him and he disappeared as soon as he exited the house. I went along my business, came home around 10 PM and he wasn't in there. I waited outside the house to see which direction he'd come from. Around 12 AM, with him still not showing up, I gave up and went inside, and apparently in the meantime he teleported to the bed.

Steps for Reproduction: Marry Shane, I guess?

What Operating System are you using: Windows 10. Only mod I'm using cleans up Shane's spouse room.

• Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

No.

I moved two buildings earlier, you just drag & drop, plop, done.

I'm glad, because the "shadow of cliff" thing forced me to have this awkward 1-tile wide gap between my buildings and the sides of cliffs... and now its all fixed!

Actually as I type this, I think I needed to move a couple silos too for the same reason.

• Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

Ahh, sweet! I just put buildings down randomly before the planner was updated for the new layouts and now that I've played around in the updated planner I know where I want everything and that means I have to move a couple of buildings. So good to know it won't cost me anything ^.^

And we can build on shadows now? That's also good! Annoyed me so much I couldn't put a barn up against a cliff wall.

• TheMediocreMrRook

TheMediocreMrRook Pangalactic Porcupine

A lot of people on reddit.

• Pudassassin

Pudassassin Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Alright, I freaked out when this happened...

Summary of issue: Villagers' schedules did not resolve properly after attending festival (Flower Dance)

Expected Behavior: When the festival ended, it is skipped to nighttime and everyone should stay at home.

Actual Behavior: Villagers stay where there were before the player attend the festival

Steps for Reproduction: Attend the festival (it will be more noticeable when you joined in while most of villager still outdoor)

What Operating System are you using: Windows 7 64-bit (Steam Build ID : 1381125)

Attached Files:

• Kh0rnet

Kh0rnet Subatomic Cosmonaut

We got 1.11 but the feature most expected by me, that is different mead types scaling with honey, is still missing...
                        Are we going to get it eventually, or can I safely sell my hoarded poppy and fairy rose honey?

• HarvestTroll

HarvestTroll Tentacle Wrangler

Considering the quality of fruits doesn't impact the wine quality and that the different honey types can be considered different qualities, it is pretty much in line with the other keg products.
                          Mead is still quite cheap compared to the other products and investment to produce honey.
                          I find it a way to make something of wild honey that is produce between the end of a season and the growth time of the following season's flowers.

• Phantom Miria

Phantom Miria Phantasmal Quasar

Summary of issue: The access to the beach during the Stardew Valley Fair isn't blocked like the other paths in town, allowing player to try to move to beach. When player reaches the edge of the map, instead of teleporting to beach, it sort of freezes the player movement and animation (as long as you keep pressing down) and messes up the sprite, like touching the portal while moving diagonally makes hair change to "facing down", sometimes it changes chest too while legs and eyes are left in correct frame (left or right)

Expected Behavior: Access to beach portal blocked

Actual Behavior: Access to portal no blocked, messes up sprite while trying to enter beach.

Operating System: Windows 7

• DarkOmegaMK2

DarkOmegaMK2 Pangalactic Porcupine

• Phantom Miria

Summary of issue: Light from wooden lamp posts is flickering, haven't tested with other sources but most weird part is it happens only when the posts are placed on a very specific column (talking about the x,y coordinates) of the map, placing them on other columns does not cause flickering. They flicker a lot while player is moving, while standing still they flicker slowly. The flickering that happens isn't actually turning off the lamp, instead it's flickering some kind of whitening aura (like that from a torch, see screenshot) located exactly on the light source of the post.

Expected Behavior: No flickering.

Actual Behavior: Screenshot with "aura" on below (Might not be easy to on the screenshot but it's quite annoying in game, the 2 leftmost posts got a white aura effect, just compare to the other 4):

[​IMG]

Operating System: Windows 7, no mods.

• StoneRobot

StoneRobot Big Damn Hero

Summary of issue: Demetrius is stuck in bed and not performing his usual routine.

Expected Behavior:
                                  Demetrius should move between various places, including his lab and kitchen, the area near the lake, etc.

Actual Behavior:
                                  Demetrius remains in bed and does not go anywhere else.

Steps for Reproduction:
                                  Start a new game/load current game, walk to Robin and Demetrius' house, and go to the door to their bedroom. Demetrius is visible in the bed.

What Operating System are you using: Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium.

• Firebeez

Firebeez Void-Bound Voyager

Dont know if this is a glitch or just me not knowing how things work but

Summary of issue:
                                    Non fruit trees taking months to grow, even when planted with 2 clear spaces around them.

Expected Behavior: Non fruit trees growing in 10 days as the wiki says they should

Actual Behavior: Trees that were planted with only 1 space between them are still growing in fall, when they were planted in spring. Trees planted in early summer with 2 spaces between still have not grown and I am half way through fall

Steps for Reproduction: Planted trees on the hills farm

What Operating System are you using: Windows

• Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash Oxygen Tank

there is an option in the settings to change lighting effects

its at mid by default

maybe try messing around with it to see if it fixes itself

• Phantom Miria

Still happens on every option.

• scrptrx

scrptrx Void-Bound Voyager

Summary of issue: Lewis appeared to walk behind his kitchen counter in his house.

Expected Behavior: no paths should be behind the kitchen counter

Actual Behavior: there appeared to be a path behind the kitchen counter in Lewis's house

Operating System: Windows 10, no mods