1.1 Beta Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ConcernedApe, Sep 28, 2016.

1. SpaceClown

SpaceClown Star Wrangler

Guys where do we get the coffee beans? I'm in spring and they arent in the store so somewhere else?

• MereksDoodles

MereksDoodles Void-Bound Voyager

Summary of issue: Picked Leek in spring, turned into wild horseradish in (full) inventory while holding horseradish

Expected Behavior: Pick Leek, Leek adds in stack/inventory

Actual Behavior: Leek turned to wild Horseradish

Steps for Reproduction: Have full inventory/hotbar, pick leek (or maybe another forage item) while holding an unlike item/forage item (i.e., holding wild horseradish)

What Operating System are you using: Mac (OS X Yosemite)

• lambui

lambui Big Damn Hero

Bug I just found:
        I move my Deluxe Barn full of pigs and one day some of my pigs just teleport to north of grandpa shrine a short time after I enter the building or after I let them out.

Expected Behavior: pigs shouldnt teleport anywhere.
        Actual Behavior: some of them teleport near grandpa shrine
        Steps for Reproduction: No idea, I move my barn in mid-winter and this just happens a few day into spring. Seem like teleport will trigger whenever I try to pet some of the pigs

here's a webm showing what happens
        http://puu.sh/rtqHv/1fde678611.webm

• ShneekeyTheLost

ShneekeyTheLost Master Astronaut

There are two places you can get them. One is in combat, the other is by paying atrociously outrageous prices.

• monstars

monstars Intergalactic Tourist

Summary of issue: Chest disappears overnight on floor 10 of mine

Expected Behavior: Chest should still be accessible on floor 10 of mine after sleeping but not taking item

Actual Behavior: After opening chest and not taking item, chest disappears following day after sleeping.

Steps for Reproduction: Get to floor 10 of mines, open chest but don't take item, then sleep and go back the following day. Chest has disappeared.

What Operating System are you using: Mac OS 10.12

• ConcernedApe

ConcernedApe Stardew Valley Dev Developer

Thanks, that was helpful. I think the problem should be fixed in the next build.

• Nizzknob

Nizzknob Poptop Tamer

Summary of issue: Railroad cutscene won't trigger

Expected Behavior: The Railroad cutscene to trigger so the new quest can open

Actual Behavior: It just walks into the railroad like i'm moving areas, not triggers.

What operating system are you using: Windows 10

It's possible i'm doing something wrong, but i have the Jojo checklist finished.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
                  sidly likes this.
                • n_eight

n_eight Void-Bound Voyager

Summary of Issue: Somehow, I managed to get Shane's original 1.0 6-hearts event. I walked out of the blacksmith, and the scene started. This is indeed in the 1.1 Beta, and I'm honestly not sure of any other reason for this to have happened.

Expected Behavior: The game to resume as normal.

Actual Behavior: The game starts up the first 6-heart scene, even though the version being played is indeed the 1.1 Beta.

Steps for Reproduction: Have Shane at 7 hearts.
                  (Here's the specifics, though i'm not sure if it matters.) Spring, 25th. Around 10 am. Exit the blacksmith and the event should play.

What Operating System are you using: Windows 8

• Pudassassin

Pudassassin Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

You are no luck here, it is overwritten, if that's the case, I'm sorry

• SweetPoyzin

SweetPoyzin Orbital Explorer

Summary of issue: Introduction Quest fails. It says that I've met everyone (no more question marks, all characters are named in the menu) but the quest claims I've only met 22/28 (see image). I met the Wizard just fine, Sebastian was actually the last character I met.

Expected Behavior: Complete the quest after learning the names (meeting) of all the villagers.

Actual Behavior: Quest does not complete.

Steps for Reproduction: Start new game, meet characters, see if quest completes?

What Operating System are you using: Windows 7

[​IMG]

Summary of issue:
                      Tree seeds growing on the stairs of my hilltop farm

Expected Behavior: Seeds only grow in the dirt

Actual Behavior: Trees drop seeds on the stairs.

Steps for Reproduction: Play a new game in the hilltop map.

What Operating System are you using: Windows 7
                      [​IMG]

SpaceClown likes this.
                      • warniva

warniva Void-Bound Voyager

Summary of issue: Can't give gifts to NPCS

Expected Behavior: Give a gift to NPC that hasn't received a gift yet that day, or even week.

Actual Behavior: Message saying "NPC has already been given a gift today!"

Steps for Reproduction: Give a gift to NPC that hasn't been gifted today. (Leah and Elliott are the two I've noticed right now...)

What Operating System are you using: Windows 10

• Pudassassin

Pudassassin Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

I got one as monster loot drop!

SpaceClown likes this.
                          • loadmysoul

loadmysoul Space Hobo

Summary of issue: Game crashes when going to sleep on Spring 18.

Expected Behavior: Game continues as normal to Spring 19 and does not crash.

Actual Behavior: Crashes upon sleep. Doesn't matter what time of day.

Steps for Reproduction: The only thing I can think of that I've done is move a few buildings on Spring 17. I could sleep and save normally that day, but I cannot progress past Spring 18.

What Operating System are you using: Windows 7.

EDIT: Added the error log. :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
                            • Tarah

Tarah Intergalactic Tourist

Summary of issue: Can't interact with the paper on the right side outside the door to Pierre's store.

Expected Behavior: After the cursor turns to magnifying glass, right-clicking should bring up a message window with info.

Actual Behavior: Nothing happens.

Steps for Reproduction: Attempt to interact with the paper after the cursor turns to magnifying glass.

What Operating System are you using: Windows 10 64

• Marabelle

Marabelle Void-Bound Voyager

Summary of issue: Grandpa's shrine doesn't have 4 candles after re-evaluation and does not give reward, UPDATE: grandpa comes back everyday for re-evaluation

Expected Behavior: To be able to get the statue of perfection from Grandpa's shrine after 4 candles are lit

Actual Behavior: After re-evalution in Fall of year 3 and reaching 4 candles, I went to interact with grandpa's statue to get the statue of perfection. Upon interacting with it it would only let me use the magnifying glass, and after clicking it read "Grandpa's shrine". I cannot interact with it with another diamond and the candles are no longer lit. UPDATE: Grandpa is coming back every day, even without a diamond being placed in the shrine

Steps for Reproduction: Put the diamond in the shrine in the beginning of fall of year 3, then go to the shrine a few days afterwards to get the statue of perfection (rainy day on fall 7, Sunday). UPDATE: Grandpa is coming back everyday without me adding a diamond to the shrine, candles still not lit and shrine still has the same message when right clicked, "Grandpa's shrine".

What Operating System are you using: Windows 7 64-bit

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
                                • ekffie

ekffie Phantasmal Quasar

Can somebody explain to me how to access the catalogue you can buy at Pierres (wallpaper) ? I bought it, carried it home. I can put it on tables in my house. I can't use it. Tried every button on xbox controller - it only is taken back in inventory and placeble again. Also I couldn't move an armchair. Thanks in advance!

edit: figured it out .. took me while though ..

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
                                  • Norovo

Norovo Space Spelunker

Loving this update, great work! Does the stuff in the swamp respawn? Would be a great source of lategame fibre/bug meat.

One issue I had which I was hoping would be fixed by 1.1, but hasn't been, and I really need to mention it because it's so frustrating.

Summary of issue: It is far too easy to pick up crab pots accidentally while trying to harvest from them, especially with the Luremaster profession.

Expected Behavior:
                                    I run along my crab pots and pick up their hauls, as I would run along my kegs for example.

Actual Behavior:
                                    I almost always pick up at least one crab pot while trying to pick up just the crab pots' contents.

Steps for Reproduction:
                                    n/a, but perhaps a fix would be to make crab pots be picked up only by tools (e.g.) hoe, or make one mouse button harvest and the other pick up the pots.

What Operating System are you using: Windows 10

• mgnlr

mgnlr Void-Bound Voyager

I also am having this issue- and its with almost all of my animals. I did move 2 buildings- but even my chickens whose coop I haven't moved are doing it. Even more- if you go into the barn where they live, they are all inside. I am on OSX so it seems to be multi-platform.

• amandarose_

amandarose_ Void-Bound Voyager

A baby black slime just spawned in my house?

Attached Files:

SpaceClown likes this.
                                        • Chihirios

Chihirios Void-Bound Voyager

Summary of issue: When I teleport out of the caves with a farm totem, the hollow cave "music" still plays until the end of the day.

Expected Behavior: Farm music would overtake cave music after I teleport out of the area.

Actual Behavior: The cave sounds keep playing until I go to bed.

Steps for Reproduction: Use the elevator to about level 113 of the mines (that's where my issue was), use a farm totem, listen.

What Operating System are you using: Windows 10, 64-bit.