Modding Discussion (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ContentPak: First Sneak Peak ♥

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by That1Rand0mChannel, Sep 27, 2021.

?

Do you like this mod's development so far?

Poll closed Oct 27, 2021.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'm not sure, I'd rather see more of this mod's development before deciding.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. That1Rand0mChannel

That1Rand0mChannel Industrial Terraformer

tease.png
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is gonna be one of ContentPak's biomes, one of the atmospheric ones to be specific.
    The background and the scenery is incredible, and is overall just a place you could sit back and look at anytime.
    But let's be honest, you would most likely want to go here just to loot all these structures, since these are basically everywhere, it's a builders dream come true! However, if you want to play the good guy, you can do quests for the npcs in these structures (You can see 2 npcs at the bottom left corner of the structure), they might even join your crew! Personally, I would just expand these structures just for the sake of seeing how big I could expand before getting bored.
    Keep an eye out for these threads if you want to know where this mod's development is going.

Be sure to comment in this thread about any changes or ideas you want to suggest for this biome!

2. That1Rand0mChannel

That1Rand0mChannel Industrial Terraformer

So cool so cool so cool, just so you know, I will not give permission for intergrating this mod into any mods, because the whole point of this mod is that it is it's own mod. However, if you want your mod in ContentPak, that's perfectly fine, just ask me and I will add your mod into ContentPak, with appropriate credits.

So cool so cool so cool

Last edited: Sep 27, 2021