☆ The Space Pirates - Scourge of the stars, Bandits of Mars. ☆

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Steam Pirate, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nixter

Nixter Void-Bound Voyager

2. Nixter

"if jesus was around I'm pretty sure there would be free healthcare for everyone."

Arch-Mage Zandor and zooey like this.
  3. Torang12

Torang12 Phantasmal Quasar

There are also cases where the Supreme Court has the final say and it pisses a lot of people off, like Bush v. Gore in 2000. Their votes were so close that a recounted was demanded. The Supreme Court said they would handle it. Bush said the standard for voting was different depending on the county and Gore said they were mostly the same. The Supreme Court voted in favor of Bush and he became president, while a lot of people to this day say Gore would have been president if there was a recount.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  4. because he won the popular vote

and by exit polling in the areas where the recount was wanted. It's coz the ballots were fucked up or something; a crazy percentage of people ended up voting for some independent, maybe nader, because it looked like the space they were filling out was actually for gore. Hence the exit polling numbers; people didn't realize what had happened.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  5. Torang12

Yeah, but my point is a lot of people got pissy because they were like, this isn't fair, blah blah blah.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  6. Nixter

left wing best wing

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  7. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

right wing not best wing

Nixter likes this.
  8. Arigmus

Arigmus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sounds hot.

9. Flying Potato of Doom

Flying Potato of Doom Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So
    Conditoning.
    When exactly does the muscle soreness kick in?

10. Damuranashi

Damuranashi Existential Complex

:wut:

WoxandWarf, Arigmus and ImmortalFrog like this.
  11. A Vagrant

A Vagrant Cosmic Narwhal

To interrupt the politics talk, I'm going to ask a question.

Edit: Forgot to ask the question...

You know what I love about living in the south?

12. A Vagrant

A Vagrant Cosmic Narwhal

Tomorrow. Especially depending on what you did.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  13. Torang12

Depends on what you're conditioning for. Soccer? Track? Baseball? Swimming?

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  14. Flying Potato of Doom

Flying Potato of Doom Scruffy Nerf-Herder

run mile, then really fast stepups, tricep pushups, then situps, 6 count burpees then run to street, run back and do it over again for about 40 minutes
    oh yea.
    15 of each.
    really fast though w/ no stopping

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  15. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Play pokemon. For every pokemon you encounter do 10 push ups. 20 of you run away. Play in cave with no repels.

16. Roxie Stables

Roxie Stables Parsec Taste Tester

Which is why I'm independent.
    I had a dream last night, it started off as a pretty normal dream. I was hiking though some mountains. Then when we got back someone I used to know said to race around the mountains shadow (No idea why) and it ended up with us running with super power speed around the mountain. Then after that the perspective of the dream changed, suddenly I was viewing from a third point of view bubbles. (From power puff girls) Some reason she needed to fight a dragon. She fought the dragon and while doing so accidently destroyed the mountain while doing so. Eventually beet the dragon and started flying off. Then things changed to a perspective where bubbles was on a ship, apparently I missed the reason she woke up. So I rewound the DVD or whatever it was and saw that she ran into a hot air balloon and woke up. Apparently I was watching a movie, again IDK why. So go back to the point where bubbles was woken up, she talked to blossom and buttercup. Said her dream to them and they said that really happened. I should also mention at this point that bubbles is voice acted my Morgan Freeman. Some reason I'm talking to some other random douche now and he wants bubbles to design some weapons augmentation that would replace their limbs, apparently she does this kind of stuff normally but with some memory loss she has no idea what to do. She just takes it saying something along the lines of "Yeaah . . . " (The weapon thing they wanted her to make was a spiky arm that shot out explosive needles) Next thing I know she's outside in space fighting some war, I woke up there.
    The thing about independent people running for president is that they never won an election, but they've changed the outcome of some elections from votes going towards them. Effects get more-so over the years.

17. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Hey look it's rocky horse house.

18. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Ive had a lot of wierd dreams. Cant really write them down now but if anyone is interested i can write them down tommorrow.
    I used to lucid dream a lot and do induced sleep paralasys. I havnt done it in a while though.

Sekrasus and ImmortalFrog like this.
  19. Arigmus

Arigmus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sounds hot.

20. lizard455

lizard455 Pangalactic Porcupine

The worst kind of dream is where you accidentally dream about your daily routine, and then you wake up and have deja vu for the rest of the day.

WoxandWarf and ImmortalFrog like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.