☆ The Space Pirates - Scourge of the stars, Bandits of Mars. ☆

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Steam Pirate, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Torang12

Torang12 Phantasmal Quasar

The Democratic approach is usually change to benefit the less fortunate, while the Republican approach is usually benefit the higher class or attempt to benefit everyone. Democrats are also usually supportive of most things, while Republicians want things to stay the same forever. It's just the advancement of the Federalist and Conservative parties. It's a lot deeper than just yes and no.

Luna and ImmortalFrog like this.
  2. Damuranashi

Damuranashi Existential Complex

Cool ava... No...

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  3. Lobo

Lobo Spaceman Spiff

I need some people to follow on soundcloud so I can play their songs :whistle:

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  4. Damuranashi

Farewell.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  5. I tend to not favor either of them, since I don't agree with all the policies of either party.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  6. Exodus

Exodus Space Kumquat

Holy shit, has that artist never seen any males before? I mean, I'm fine with cross-dressing or whatever, but the bone structure is all wrong!

And those are some gorgeous dresses.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  7. Damuranashi

Hey! Frog became the next Wox!

WoxandWarf and ImmortalFrog like this.
  8. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Haha. I'm his prodigy.

Snapshot_20131012_2.JPG

Life is soo blissful :DDDDD

Arch-Mage Zandor and WoxandWarf like this.
  9. Damuranashi

I had a dream last night and Torang was in it.

Torang12 and ImmortalFrog like this.
  10. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Did he eat you?

11. Arigmus

Arigmus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Was it a sexy dream?

12. Bennievv

Bennievv Void-Bound Voyager

Just me with my application :)
    Character's Nickname: (Planned one, that is) Bennie, arrr course!
    Your age and gender: 14, male
    Where are you from: The planet Pleuton!
    A short description of yourself: I am a space engineer who wants to join the brave pirates! Arrr!
    Why you want to join: This looks like the right ship for my!
    Timezone: GMT+1
    Your custom rank description here: Drone Technican
    Will you follow the rules? [Yes/No] Yarr...! Yes!

Arigmus and ImmortalFrog like this.
  13. Kloudy

Kloudy Phantasmal Quasar

Pokemon X is too good... My current team is:
    - Chesnaught (Level 51)
    - Blaziken + Mega Form (Level 50)
    - Blastoise + Mega Form (Level 39)
    - Lucario + Mega Form (Level 37)
    - Talonflame (Level 36)
    - Lapras (Level 35)

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  14. What I mean is, no matter what the democrats say, no matter how much the public supports it, the republicans say it is awful, and that it is hurting freedom. It's a thematic thing; one side says one thing, the other takes an opposite stance. It's obviously over simplified, but it is less silly than it appears.

15. Torang12

Well you are mostly right in that case, like one time there was this thing called Midnight Judges where John Adams, the second president, elected 42 Judges the night before Thomas Jefferson came into office. The problem was that at midnight Thomas was given absolute power as the president, and the letter came at 12:01. John Adams was Conservative and Thomas Jefferson was Federalist, so he was like, "I don't want all these Conversative judges in my Supreme Court." and John Adams was like, "Oh yeah, well the letter I sent in wasn't an official document, so it counts." Which later turned into a Supreme Court Case. That case can generally be described using yes and no, so I see your point.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  16. Torang12

I can not vote yet, but I consider myself a part of the independent party. I don't really support the thoughts of some independents though, who are just like, "I don't like politics so I will throw my vote away." That's not being independent, That's just wasting a vote which could benefit America. I instead look at the cons and pros of both/all candidates, so my judgement isn't clouded by the party I choose to support.
    Accepted!

Seajun_ likes this.
  17. If I lived in the states, I would vote dem always. They may not be perfect, but when it comes to social issues and policy, they are the only ones with half a fucking clue.

WoxandWarf, Seajun_ and Luna like this.
  18. creepwolf

creepwolf Giant Laser Beams

I was just thinking. The whole talk like a pirate rule nobody follows, maybe that should be a thing for new members.
    "talk like a pirate until you have been accepted"
    no?

WoxandWarf and Arigmus like this.
  19. Torang12

For the elections in which I have been old enough to give a damn, I usually go with Democrats. Like I was saying with Republicans wanting things to stay the same (Hardcore Christians), when Obama said he would make abortion available for women, religious people and many republicans lost their shit.

20. Damuranashi

Well, I was in a mental hospital wearing a straight jacket and a gas mask. And Torang was there like... acting like a guard...

Looks like a did something very, very bad.

Sekrasus and ImmortalFrog like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.