☆ The Space Pirates - Scourge of the stars, Bandits of Mars. ☆

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Steam Pirate, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damuranashi

Damuranashi Existential Complex

I respect John Romero for being part of the Doom development team, but Daikatana...
    Besides, why Daikatana?

2. Damuranashi

Well, I hate birds now...

3. Exodus

Exodus Space Kumquat

Birds are little shits.

Fenrys likes this.
  5. Damuranashi

Is just for Ninja Gaiden.

6. Damuranashi

No, no. Why you mention it?

7. I dunno, I felt like making threats.

8. Damuranashi

Ok.

9. Damuranashi

Well, my dad just took my headphones... I'm deaf now.

WoxandWarf likes this.
  10. Fillfall

Fillfall Void-Bound Voyager

What did you say?

11. Damuranashi

WHAT?!

zooey likes this.
  12. Damuranashi

I like the Final Fantasy XV trailers and gameplay. Am I stupid?

13. lizard455

lizard455 Pangalactic Porcupine

I just 2nd+712 'd my calculator out of habit...
    shiiii.....

14. Sekrasus

Sekrasus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi everyone! I had a busy week. Also...
    I have both in my team...

15. Nixter

Nixter Void-Bound Voyager

fuck me, crew mates

my computer is being a piece of assware and not letting me, y'know, BOOT UP LIKE A NORMAL COMPUTER FUCK THIS SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

but I'm working on it, and if I'm a fucking genius, which I usually am (but lets face it, sometimes I can't be a TOTALLY SUPER FUCKINGLY AWESOME GENIUS) I can fix it in a matter of hours, if not

well, idk

:c much less than three to all of you

minus tora, that fucking dickhead >:I
    (jk love u bor)

16. What's it doing exactly?

WoxandWarf likes this.
  17. Nixter

aight

y'know when your computer is like

"do a disk check, bro, DO IT FAGGOT" and you have 10 seconds to press something and then you get to skip it, well I've had that for like months now because I can't actually complete the disk check as my hard drive is fucked up and a bad sector or something is blocking it from fixing itself

now, usually this doesn't do shit, but whenever I boot up my computer normally, I have to play a game on steam before I even use chat or chrome because whenever I try to open up steam chat it would make the computer unresponsive and crash, now, I usually just have to play a game and then when I'm done everything will work perfectly fine

now, to my problem, I did some things that require a restart of the computer (what I did is irrelevant, here's the kicker) I just decided to not restart as the change would take effect the following day, today

well, when I booted up my computer, I skipped the disk check like normal, and then the change was trying to converse with windows, my computer starts to become unresponsive, then it freezes, I am forced to turn it off and then restart my computer, I do, then from the disk check page, a message that says, "Applying Update Changes" or something like that tries to go through, which I can't skip, the computer tries to apply the 3850-something bits, but unfortunately at usually 600 or 857 change updates, the computer stops working, flickers from a black screen to a blue screen, and restarts itself, giving me the options to either
    1. launch start up repair
    2. laugh windows normally

if I do 1, I get a message telling me in order to do a start up repair, I need my win7 disc and need to insert it into the disc driver, I don't have the win7 disc so that's useless
    if I do 2, then I go back to the disk check page fiasco again

now, what I suspect is the update can't go through due to my computer needing to play a game before I can do other shit, now I figure that something that can keep the computer occupied without making it freeze would eventually make the rest of the computer responsive, so, when I booted up I pressed esc to go into that boot options shit and I went to the diagnosis testing option and started that, so now it's diagnosing my computer this very moment and is not freezing up, therefore when it's done, I can go to the main load up, skip the disk check, avoid an error in the updating, actually be able to be back in my computer, play games then finally JACK OFF BECAUSE THIS IS REALLY STRESSFUL AND I'M NOT SURE IF IT'LL WORK FUCK I WROTE A LOT

tl;dr fuck my computer

18. Roxie Stables

Roxie Stables Parsec Taste Tester

Listening to the new Cage the Elephant album while drawing, 10/10 would recommend.

Nixter likes this.
  19. Nixter

cage the elephant is great

if you want a nice taste of the opposite side of indie-ish music

listen to Elbow's album Seldom Scene Kid

it's the most beautiful indie / art rock album ever

20. Wow, that's some weird shit.

Personally, if you don't have important files, I would format the shit out of that hard drive. It sounds like it's really badly fragmented or something like that.

WoxandWarf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.