☆ The Space Pirates - Scourge of the stars, Bandits of Mars. ☆

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Steam Pirate, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Palladion

Palladion Subatomic Cosmonaut

RWBY is pretty much this animated series (RoosterTeeth partnered up with MontyOum, very popular for making the Dead Fantasy series which is a crossover between Final Fantasy and Dead or Alive), and there's not a lot of background information on it considering it's still in development. There are four female protagonists that all have their special gimmicks (Only Red and White were released, not Black/Yellow), such as Red having a gun scythe and Weiss having an elemental rapier.

It's okay, I appreciate all welcomes even if one is from a small rodent. :3

Vladimir 3.22 likes this.
  2. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

I didn't know there was a trailer for white! i've only seen red

3. Wait what? It sounds nothing like "I am all of me" (ok maybe the intro does a little)

4. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

5. morning

6. Fillfall

Fillfall Void-Bound Voyager

7. Man this place is a bore...

8. Arch-Mage Zandor

Arch-Mage Zandor Space Kumquat

Afternoon

9. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Get on server ppl.

10. Malus

Malus Star Wrangler

*pokes his head out of the mist*

Is it safe for me to come back in? I brought back your fridge if you say yes. A certain some one took all the steaks before I left. And, while I would use it to make the casing to a big bomb... I realized that bombs are boring now. Too many explosion maniacs these day. So, I'm on Spacebook with one of my old minions and he's teaching me the Mad Scientists How To For Biologicial Warfare and Animated Servants. Always was curious how Shaft make Grakhul when he's a Necromancer... and he's creating living armors. Almost makes me wonder if he got lessons from the Elric Brothers...

Oh I'm ranting now. Just well... I'll keep an ear open if I'm allowed back in.

*pokes his head back into the mist and disappears*

11. Flying Potato of Doom

Flying Potato of Doom Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I super fucked up on ym Terraria server. I killed WoF when 90% of us had only shadow/meteor :rofl:

12. No.

14. Palladion

Palladion Subatomic Cosmonaut

Reading back at the backlog, it's kind of illogical to be completely alienated due to making offensive jokes and then try to join back in and pretend nothing is wrong. Please try to understand what you've done wrong and you should most likely apologize.

(But in another subject, is it true that you need to be an actual member to discuss here? If so, I should get to filling out that application soon..)

Steam Pirate likes this.
  15. Not really - chances are if you are hanging around here you probably have an interest in joining anyways. It's more applicable to those who are being... a thorn in everyone's side so to speak.

16. No not if you're good.

17. Kirby64

Kirby64 Space Kumquat

I'm back. Dear doobies, what has happened?
    The usual nothing?

18. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

I got like 200 tin,copper,silver on the voltz server and no idea how to use it.

19. Kirby64

Kirby64 Space Kumquat

What's the IP?
    I wasn't invited to the convo :/

20. Arch-Mage Zandor

Arch-Mage Zandor Space Kumquat

I've got 10 copper and 7 tin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.