1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Yet another Charcoal mod 1.0

Gaining more Coal for less wood on a furnace.

1. Soranayo
    Bored of mining coal ? Bored to search around ? Or just too lazy or motivated to mine ? Grab your axe, chop down few trees, put the logs into a furnace, and gain some coal at a rate of 10 logs for one coal.

At least, that was how it was done. I never liked searching for coal, and i find it pretty rare on higher tiers ( Or maybe i'm just unlucky. ) and a friend of mine thought the exact same thing, he made a small, sketchy mod about this, nothing changes except the rate of the coal you gain and the logs count. It changes it from 10 for one to 5 for two. So you don't have to get two hundred trees down just for 50 coal ! And i think that 5/2 isn't too overpowered, and that 10/1 is way too underpowered.

Also, i must apologize about my english, heh.

Edit : I'm happy you guys are enjoying it ! :D.

Hope you'll enjoy it as we did.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. SharkDude
    SharkDude
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    same thing about Easy Ingots,very helpful :D