1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated XS Corp. Mechs Continuation Beta 1.05+4 SG

XS Mechs for Spirited Giraffe

1. The_Turret_Boy
    The_Turret_Boy
    5/5,
    Version: Beta 1.05+4 SG
    I just can't wait for this mod to update!!! (if you are) I can't wait to destroy all the villages. (it's just like with the merchanid mod xD i just can't stop destroying thinks) Looks awesome tho!
  2. fdsafsad
    fdsafsad
    4/5,
    что надо сделать для того чтоб он заработал на энергичном , ошибка выскакивает
    1. SMT50001
      Author's Response
      What is said in the comment: "What do I neet to do to make it work on current version?"
      My answer: "You neet to rewrite scrips, Lua API was changed once again".

Скрипты переписать надо, разарботчики снова Lua API сменили, а документации нет.
  3. ObsidianDragon13
    ObsidianDragon13
    5/5,
    Im giving you 5 stars because i love this mod to no end...i just hope you are able to update this to pleased giraffe
  4. Eskandare
    Eskandare
    5/5,
    One of my favorite mods. Recently downloaded Pleased Giraffe, however I'm sad to see it doesn't work for Pleased Giraffe. I hope there will be an update soon.
  5. space guy of space
    space guy of space
    1/5,
    hey it wont work with pleased giraffe please fix. i keep on getting an error that says "fatal exception caught: (StarException) an error occurred during loading:( Json exception) no such key in json::get(completion conditions)". i give it a better score when i can play the mod. PS i played the original mod and i will definitely give it 5 stars when i can play it. hope you or whoever sees this,updates the mod
  6. Monario
    Monario
    3/5,
    It doesn't seem to be working with Pleased Giraffe :( If I drop the file into my 'mods' folder and start the game, after the Chucklefish splash my game crashes.
    It's a shame because judging by gifs and videos this mod seems to be a true masterpiece with all the sprites and animations and coding and style. Patiently waiting for an update now :)
    Even though I can't even use the mod I'm giving it 3 stars because that's how amazing it looks just by looking at pictures. The other 2 stars would be the ability to play with the mod :P
  7. Lichen
    Lichen
    4/5,
    Looks good, is it pleased giraffe compatible
  8. Deathangelit
    Deathangelit
    5/5,
    Best mod I have ever used...
  9. KOMBINE
    KOMBINE
    5/5,
    good
  10. jack22
    jack22
    5/5,
    awsome for proction
  11. patrickg910
    patrickg910
    5/5,
    OK I found out what the problem for xs t-17 theta mech plasma cannon so basically you need to wear a suit of armour for your character that your energy level need to be at 120 level of energy to make xs t-17 theta mech plasma cannon to work

I hope I helped anyone who had this problem
  12. SkyIcewind
    SkyIcewind
    5/5,
    I think I fixed the Ronin-Rho laser problem myself!

I just unpacked it with the unpacker on these forums, noticed the effect for the laser was called "testburning" and just changed that to regular burning, and now instead of glowing and invincible, it makes the enemies glowing and dead!

With that problem out of the way, I'm having a damn blast leveling entire planets with this thing.
  13. BobTheBuilder.
    BobTheBuilder.
    5/5,
    Ilove this mod same issues as evryone else but i know modding takes time BUT i cant use the Theta Mech like it wont spawn :3
  14. MadRabb1t
    MadRabb1t
    4/5,
    One of my favourite mods.
    BUT, Found some bugs that weren't there when Koala was around :3
    1. Ronin Rho's laser not only does no damage to enemies, but also bugs them out so you can do no damage to them and they do no damage to you. They just aggro at you and run around you.
    2. Ronin was my favourite mech ever for 2 reasons: Dat Lazor and also the fact that you could mine the hell out of any planet or moon or whatever. Now the blocks you destroy with laser just disappear, which is very very sad.
    3. Idk if this is intended or not, but Ronin's alt fire (rocket launcher) applies STACKING burn debuff. It would be fine if you couldn't damage yourself with it. However, if you're close to any kind of wall, or enemy, you can easily burn yourself to death if you fire 5-6 of those things.
    Thus I had to stick with the pirated one, so 4 stars :(
  15. Erik Burns
    Erik Burns
    3/5,
    Ever since I installed this Mod it worked great the first time but upon Saving and Quitting and starting it up again now all of a Sudden the game Crashes to Desktop upon loading the Character with the Mech any solutions would be nice till then 3 Stars for this odd bug
  16. slamina3
    slamina3
    5/5,
    Great mod but the ronin rho mech laser doesn't do damage...Why?
  17. Ordinary Magician
    Ordinary Magician
    5/5,
    An excellent port of the original mod. Keeping with the spirit of giant robot dominion in a new space age of exploration.
  18. Cube The Zombie
    Cube The Zombie
    5/5,
    Good to know about nice mod wasn't fully abandoned.
  19. stallfish
    stallfish
    5/5,
    Nice mod. I like it. Chacklefish must add this into game officialy!
  20. F4ST325
    F4ST325
    5/5,
    a