1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Vanity Blueprints 2.1

230+ vanity blueprints to be found, crafted, and sold.

1. Sethh
    Vanity Blueprints
    230+ vanity blueprints to be found, crafted, and sold.
    This mod adds blueprints to chests and containers to be found, crafted and potentially be sold to other players.
    All items found can be crafted on the
    Spinning Wheel at the cost of some Vanity Coins.

This mod aims to add a balanced way to craft vanity items and blocks(coming soon)
    Should be compatible on multiplayer servers enabling you to set up shop.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vanity coins can be found along with pixels all across the universe.

[​IMG]

If you would like to have your custom armors or blocks added to the mod as a blueprint send me a message or post on the discussion tab.

Planned:
    Fix some of the treasure pools that are missing vanity coins and blueprints.
    Melt down vanity items for 50%
    Vanity Coins
    Balance prices/drop rates.

Disclaimer:
    This mod edits Treasure Pools if you have another mod that also edits Treasure Pools they will be incompatible.

SUPPORT/ISSUES
    Please post any issues you may have here -
    http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/vanity-blueprints.71318/
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Reupload
  2. Fixed .pak issues
  3. 2.0

Recent Reviews

1. bluefox679
    bluefox679
    1/5,
    Version: 2.1
    the download link dose'nt work ;p
  2. LiTheSir
    LiTheSir
    1/5,
    Im having the same problem as sokilla200 :(
  3. sokilla200
    sokilla200
    5/5,
    I cant Download the mod it takes me to dropbox and it says 404 file not found. But it looks a great mod
    1. Sethh
      Author's Response
      Sorry i will try to get it sorted out.

Reuploading

But as i have not worked on this mod since august i cannot promise it works let me know if you have any problems :)
  4. avcspasa
    avcspasa
    5/5,
    sorry for the low stars but i have dissapointed i want this really hard, u did a great work btw.. i have this mod before reinstall windows in my pc, if someone can send me the files to my email would be really really great! send me a pm plese
  5. CuttsAndBruises
    CuttsAndBruises
    5/5,
    An amazing mod that allows for a brave new world with such people (wearing strange hats) in it! Plus the ability to craft any of the blocks available in the game; giving more building options? Finally a means of making my buildings look truly Floran. Thank you!
  6. bluecar06
    bluecar06
    5/5,
    An amazing mod once again, thanks star bound community! Also, I was wondering if I could put this in my upcoming modpack. Thanks.
    1. Sethh
      Author's Response
      Go for it!
      Thanks for the review.
  7. Chobin
    Chobin
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0
    Good mod, does what it says, made my review on the mod's thread because it was rather long.
  8. KamJam
    KamJam
    5/5,
    Great Mod
  9. Lordanar1337
    Lordanar1337
    5/5,
    Nothing to add. 5/5
  10. Rashen
    Rashen
    5/5,
    Version: 1.9
    There is no way to play starbound without this mod, especially if you use it and then stop you'll realize how much starbound is lacking.