1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Transformers mod V0.3

Adds Transformer themed Gear and Tech!

1. A Slic3 o Pizza
    A Slic3 o Pizza
    5/5,
    Version: V0.3
    Good mod. Cant Wait to see more updates!
  2. optomarcel
    optomarcel
    5/5,
    Version: Version V0.2.1
    Can you make a new planet type? cybertronian?
    1. Enzam
      Author's Response
      Its certainly an idea but something like that is a long way down the road from now, my biggest goals are to get some actual Cybertronian playabillity. But the idea has come to my attention, i might look to see how its done and then get some work on it after the next few updates. By the way, spoiler on next update, I just had a very VERY helpful person give me some sprites for some of the larger transformers. If all goes well, the mod will have the ability to play as Optimus, Rodimus, and Megatron sometime this weekend. Thanks for the idea and the review!
  3. dragaura
    dragaura
    5/5,
    Version: Version 0.2
    This mod just started and already I love it! Looking forward to seeing more content! :)
    1. Enzam
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review and the Great screenshots!
  4. betailas
    betailas
    5/5,
    Version: V0.1.1fix
    Great! Waiting for updates!
    1. Enzam
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! Mod just updated so be sure to check out the new addition.