1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated student Tools 0.1

Low tier tools for new characters!

1. deliriousbiznasty
    deliriousbiznasty
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    very nice to have the old tools back, with added upgrades :)
  2. Morjax
    Morjax
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    For those who prefer to watch than read: https://youtu.be/Nh_XAQxpoHs

This mod is a good one to get you on your feet when starting a new character, and for late game farming! The improved picks, and axes give you a leg up when starting off before you upgrade your matter manipulator. The hoe, I found to provide less utility, but then again, I don't do a ton of farming.

The axe and hoe will provide utility extending further into your playtime, especially if you're one who likes to farm trees or foods. The picks become slowly less useful as you upgrade your matter manipulator, but it takes a while to get there, so you'll get many solid swings in before then!

I'd give this 4/5 from the perspective that the utility diminishes as your manipulator catches up, but since it does precisely what is says on the tin, I give an overall 5/5!