1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Remove Frog/Mole Merchants 1.0

Temp fix to be able to break/remove frog/mole merchants with tools

1. FanatiG
    FanatiG
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    still works in 1.0 your mod saved my ass!
  2. francisl92
    francisl92
    5/5,
    Still works in Upbeat Giraffe
    1. Archer
      Author's Response
      Interesting, I did not expect that
  3. Cryosaur
    Cryosaur
    5/5,
    Just what I needed, thanks! I tried to replace my crafting table (yeah, I was being that lazy) using the Furniture Box from the CreativeMode mod, and the table is buggy and actually places a mole merchant, lol. This saved me from having an unwanted permanent co-pilot, greatly appreciated. A very specific and tiny mod, but useful for those of us who need it.
  4. SKyStriker101
    SKyStriker101
    5/5,
    I am planning to use this mod I a modpack I'd like to call "UniverseBound". May I use your mod? You have an excellent mod though.
    1. Archer
      Author's Response
      Sorry for the late response!

Look below the thread, you may do with this mod whatever you want :)
  5. the420urchin
    the420urchin
    2/5,
    1. Archer
      Author's Response
      Better?

That mod you're pointing at still contains all unnecessary data such as sprites and other crap.

Besides, this mod merges with the config for those objects, so you may use it with other mods that change frog/mole merchants.

I'll point this out in the main post.