1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Prototype Mission: Fulguration 1.0

The abandoned boss from when I was contributing to developing Pandura Matrix.

Tags:
  1. Sparklink
    Shortly before the end of development of Pandura Matrix I pitched the idea of four secret bosses based on each element to my boss, Rykker. The fight is complete and this dungeon was quickly thrown together to showcase the boss as well as give a quick tutorial on his attacks.

I never implemented a way of reaching the mission by normal means as this is meant to be a prototype to show off the boss before it got added into the full mod. To get there you will need to enable commands and type in:
    /warp instanceworld: panmatfulgurationsden (remove the space between instance world and panmat it is there so that the website does not turn it into an emoji.)

In my recollection no opinion was ever given on the idea of this boss or any of its planned peers. Development of Pandura Matrix ended soon after this prototype was presented to Rykker.

I published this to out of a love for the Pandura Matrix that never completely waned, I will not be returning to modding. Please do not use this as an opportunity to harass my friend, Rykker. I only wish to give something back to the players who are still wish to see the Pandura Matrix. Even if Rykker did come back I am not sure I would be able to return also so Please do not pester him because of this.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Images

1. DeerShowoff2.png

Recent Reviews

1. Armok
    Armok
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    We may never get Pandura Matrix, but at least we have this to commemorate it by