1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

PBR Starbound Mod V2.1.05

liquids, weapons, tools, armor, instruments, ABC Music, Music Items, add your own music & many more.

1. Tuskor
    Tuskor
    3/5,
    Version: v1.3
    It looks good, though there are some things that I would like to suggest and other stuff that needs to be fixed.

1) The PBR Vaults need to be fixed, they both crash the game.

2) Why is there only woman's clothing. Some male clothing would be nice too.
    3) Chainsaw is really loud

Other than those I found so far it looks like a good mod.
    1. Demise
      Author's Response
      thanks for the feed back, will look into the vaults tomorrow, as for male clothing i will be making some soon but as it probably one of the longest things to make for the game, i plan on getting other items and weapons made first :D
      with the chainsaw the sound fx wasn't meant to be in the pack yet, sooooo big apologizes for that, i'll have it fixed in the next version.
  2. Dozer
    Dozer
    5/5,
    Version: v1.1
    Done))