1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated OCPD Fixer 1.2

Fixes some small issues that might trigger OCPD attacks.

1. Nate McCloud
    Nothing big. This mod just aims to fix issues that don't affect gameplay, but might cause more OCPD players to grind their teeth, such as spelling and grammatical errors, inappropriate sounds (not THAT kind of inappropriate sound!), and various other minor annoyances.

As of 1.0, the mod only changes Asphalt's footstep sound from mud to stone. More changes will be added later.

I welcome any and all players to let me know of any mistakes I missed with this mod, and will do my best to fix them with future updates!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. softvoid
    softvoid
    3/5,
    Version: 1.2
    good mod but.. do you have ocd/ocpd..? or did you learn abt it from watching Monk? OCD is characterized by having extremely distressing intrusive thoughts that are usually sexual or violent in nature and doing repetitive, illogical actions to help cope with these thoughts. It has nothing to do with small errors or things out of place, and these mis-understandings were popularized by hollywood for some reason
    1. Nate McCloud
      Author's Response
      I understand the difference between OCD and OCPD. I have OCPD, after all. I know, though, that most people don't know the difference, and have never heard it called OCPD before, so I figured that calling the mod "OCD Fixer" would give those people a better idea of the intention of this mod at a glance.