1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated No more washing away 1.0

Things like furnaces will no longer pop due to storms (alternative "full fix" available too)

1. Archer
    WARNING, CURRENT VERSION BROKEN, USE AT OWN RISK, WILL FIX LATER

This mod will prevent storms and liquids from washing your furnaces and such away.

It comes in two flavors:

Realistic
    All low-weight objects that have fire touching the environment directly can and will still be washed away (all wooden torches for example, campfire). This is the main download (green button above!).

Full
    Not a single object can be washed away by liquids and/or rain anymore. This version can be downloaded from here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51891186/mod/MIRROR/NMWA-Full.zip

Installation
    Download the "flavor" you want and unpack it in the mods folder. Do NOT put the zip in the mods folder or it won't work... If you did it correctly there should be a "NMWA-(flavor)" folder in your mods folder.

Confirmed to be working! Also works on servers, clients don't need the mod!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    chewfaimau likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Updated for Enraged Koala

Recent Reviews

1. Kast262
    Kast262
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Dude! Can I place torch underwater with this mod?
    1. Archer
      Author's Response
      After I fix it, yes, do not use for now, it broke badly with the new version and I have to re-do it from scratch.
  2. LordLyciaX
    LordLyciaX
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Really disappointing when you happen across a village on a planet with rain, and stuff gets washed away. This does precisely what it says it does.
  3. PurpleFox
    PurpleFox
    4/5,
    Version: 2014-02-05
    Very Useful!
    I love building houses with chimneys, but water would always get in a make my "Glitch fireplace" Wash away then spread down my platforms to my campfire (I had it as sort of a spit fire like breezehome from skyrim) Amazing mod! Keep it up!