1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

My Enternia - Removed Content 1.1

This is a backwards-compatibility patch for the alta species and the My Enternia mod.

1. Ceterai
    This is a backwards-compatibility patch for the alta species and the My Enternia mod found here:

https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/my-enternia.6252/

It adds (and retains) all deprecated items, objects, plants, planets, weather, terrain configs, treasure pools and much more.
    Still, due the in-build deprecation system of My Enternia, most items with deprecated IDs will immediately get converted into their relevant alterniatives after spawning.
    Use it if you have old (years old) planets with old decorations that you want to keep.

Important note: this mod is not necessary to have as I try to do my best to make sure new updates don't break or remove any important features. However, I also don't think it's reasonable to keep stuff that has been deprecated for several years back in early versions of the mod.

Deprecated items pulled from 2.1.4a and 1.7.1, and will add onto it if any new stuff ever gets deprecated.

This shouldn't conflict with the base mod. If it does for you - please let me know.

If you want to be updated on what items are going to be deprecated in advance, or seek any help with this mod or the base mod, or simply want to follow the mod development - check out the dedicated Discord server: All The Stardust

This mod on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3169344640
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. download.jpg
    2. download (1).png
    3. download (1).jpg