1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated More Toy Blocks Mod 1.1

Adds more toy blocks to the game

1. toxikskull258
    I made this mod because i dont know if you can actually get different coloured toy blocks ingame. Even if you can i put some other colours in like white and cyan, they are craftable at a crafting table or your basic crafting (C) for 25 pixels each, i will add more colours soon! Just put the moretoyblocks folder into your mods folder :) comment some other colours you'd like me to add if you like ! 2014-08-18_00007.jpg
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. More Toy Blocks Mod (Updated)

Recent Reviews

1. Clawnoob
    Clawnoob
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    It's good, but if you get the Dyemod or manually change the color options via Starcheat or other 3rd party software you can obtain different colors. Nicely done, none the less.
  2. Vuldreg
    Vuldreg
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Really nice to see more color options for these blocks, It would be nice to see a silver colored block
    1. toxikskull258
      Author's Response
      Glad you like it, and ill get the hex code for silver on wikipedia and add it to the blocks in the next update.
  3. DragonZombie
    DragonZombie
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Some of the colors are too bright, this is LEGO at its purest form!
    1. toxikskull258
      Author's Response
      hahaha, yeah when i was making the cyan blocks it was pretty rough on my eyes :P i made this mod because i wanted to have some blocks for pixel art though, i will add a darker variety of colored blocks soon :)