1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated More Intro And Loading Themes 3.0.1

Your very own multi-themed Starbound!

1. Dat Guy
    WHAT IT DOES
    Ever wanted to play Starbound with the loading menu, title screen, and even the chucklefish logo themed different items? Well, despite being somewhat specific, you're also in luck! For my first mod(pack) (in which I basically figure out how Starbound modding works), you can experience the excitement of just that! Also, I have added a (disabled by default) loading song (thanks to Plasma3Music Remixes)! It should be pretty easy to enable, just read the READ ME and move the man_laugh.ogg file. Here are some of the pictures:
    COMPUTER MODE
    Chucklelogofinal.png
    GABEN
    loading.png
    I want to use this in my modpack!!!
    If for some reason you see this (incredibly simple, quickly constructed) mod worthy of a mod pack, simply message me or reply on my post saying you will use it. Then, before I even reply, you can feel free to use it! How nice of me is that?
    WHAT IT WILL DO
    Although this is currently an extremely simple mod, I may will keep adding to it.

This may not happen any time soon, but once I figure out how, I may add more to the game.

I wish you luck with your themes within a theme pack, and good luck!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. loading.png
    2. FirstLogo.png
    Damiano de' Caretti likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Minor Link Fix
  2. Sup, m9's?
  3. 'OOPS'

Recent Reviews

1. Dragonflyspectrum
    Dragonflyspectrum
    2/5,
    Version: 3.0.1
    The pictures only display for a few seconds, and the loading screen itself looks crudely drawn.
    1. Dat Guy
      Author's Response
      Which one were you talking about? If the MLG one, please look at my patch notes. By the way, the pictures only show as long as you load, so if you wanted to see them more, use more mods.
  2. Damiano de' Caretti
    Damiano de' Caretti
    5/5,
    Version: 2.7.9
    This ought be implemented in vanilla...
  3. Mr Mishmish
    Mr Mishmish
    5/5,
    Version: 2.7.9
    I like the computer one :3
  4. Gikame
    Gikame