1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Glowing Survival System 1.0

Adds a new item which combines the functions of the Survival System and the Lantern on a Stick.

1. spiritofcat
    Adds a new item to the game, the Glowing Survival System, which combines the functions of the Survival System and the Lantern on a Stick. The recipe will be unlocked when you pick up a piece of Uranium Ore.
    It is craftable at the Research Table.
    2014-08-06_00002.jpg
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. Pixelguru26
    Pixelguru26
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    at long, long last I can see at night in those pesky asteroid fields... all thanks to you. * * * * *
  2. NDM
    NDM
    5/5,
    I have been looking for something like this for a while so thanks for making this mod :)
    Also a quick question if i go to a sever which doesn't have this mod will it disappear when i exit the sever (this happened to me with other mods so i wanted to know if that problem will occur with this mod too)
    1. spiritofcat
      Author's Response
      I've only tested it in singleplayer mode.
      I'm not sure how mods are handled in multiplayer.
      If it has happened to you with other mods, chances are it will happen with this one too.
  3. Juice Box
    Juice Box
    4/5,
    JB likes it, super helpful
    1. spiritofcat
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review!

May I ask which version of the game you're using it with?
      I built it from Nightly Build assets but I think it should work on Stable and Unstable too.

Also, could you suggest any improvements I could make to bring it up to 5 star quality?