1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Erosion 1.1

Use water to turn sand and dry sand into fine sand!

1. Nate McCloud
    This mod allows you to turn those useless Sand and Dry Sand blocks into Fine Sand blocks so you can make glass with them! These recipes can be crafted at any furnace, are automatically learned by new characters, and can be learned by old characters by picking up Fine Sand.
    • 1 Water + 5 Sand = 5 Fine Sand
    • 1 Water + 1 Dry Sand = 1 Fine Sand
    Naturally, Dry Sand is not as water-efficient as Sand, but such is the price of making it useful.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Bugfix

Recent Reviews

1. Predilecta
    Predilecta
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1
    is a very interesting mod to produce fine sand, but I thought that when pouring water, or through the rain on the earth or sandstone, it would eventually turn into fine sand automatically.
  2. Worf Gagnon
    Worf Gagnon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Fine Sand? In my water? It's more likely than you think!
    1. Nate McCloud
      Author's Response
      XD Enjoying it, I take it?