1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Departmento Munitorum - Commissariat Version 4.6

Imperial Commissar Uniforms and Weapons (Warhammer 40K)

1. Okemeka
    Okemeka
    5/5,
    Version: Version 4.6
    Amazing for pretending you're a dirt bag pinko. Really wish it'd get updated though...
    1. Nicoll&Dime
      Author's Response
      Yo! Belated reply. It will be updated "soon". Mod isn't abandoned, but I need to learn how to implement a lot of the cool new stuff Chucklefish have added recently.
  2. Dubovorot
    Dubovorot
    5/5,
    Version: Version 4.6
    Love WH40k universe =) If only someone did Tau Empire mod ...
  3. Gefreiter
    Gefreiter
    5/5,
    Version: 4.5
    EPIC!
  4. sveciadash
    sveciadash
    5/5,
    Version: 4.5
    Time to smite some heretics in the name of the god emperor
  5. Canadian Sergal
    Canadian Sergal
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    Excellent work on the art and I love how accurate the Pistol is.
  6. Pixelmc
    Pixelmc
    5/5,
    great mod for those looking for more outfits :) ( P.S, is this compatible with the spawnable items mod )
    1. Nicoll&Dime
      Author's Response
      Hey, thanks for the review! I'm not sure if it's compatible with that mod I'm afraid - try it and let me know! :) It will be fully compatible with The Tabula Rasa in the next version though.
  7. isaac.wen
    isaac.wen
    5/5,
    thx for the heads up, i really dig the new cap and the cloak, it would be great if u can still keep the old one rather than replace it, btw the sfx the chainsword does is kinda annoyingXD
    1. Nicoll&Dime
      Author's Response
      Totally agree on the chainsword sfx :/ Will work on that. I'm hoping to provide a separate male uniform in the next release :o
  8. isaac.wen
    isaac.wen
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    detailed, cool looking, have to get this, even for a non WH fan, great job!
    1. Nicoll&Dime
      Author's Response
      Thanks! Please check out version 2.0 and Review/Rate if it's to your satisfaction :) Any problems or suggestions, please post!
  9. gravis24
    gravis24
    5/5,
    great work!!
  10. ThisIsPatrick
    ThisIsPatrick
    4/5,
    looks really nice already, looking forward to the promised updates ;>
  11. sampsonkennedy
    sampsonkennedy
    5/5,
    beautiful.
    now to dish out some imperial discipline
    1. Nicoll&Dime
      Author's Response
      Thanks for your comment/vote! I hope you like the upcoming versions - the version 2.0 artwork is a big step forward. It'll be out sometime next week. For Tanith! For the Emperor!