1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Cyanic Pick 1.0

Instant access to the best pick in-game!

1. 1023404
    You are at the brink of retrieving your very own Cyanic Pick. This pickaxe destroys blocks at the click of a button, and at a 5x5 block radius! If you hold shift, you get the usual 1x1 block radius, but that's there just for convenience. This has a nice colour remake and is perfect for the players who just want a bit more "umph" to their pick!
    Also, this is a dual-wieldable pickaxe!

I will be updating this mod daily, including other tools and new items! Thanks for the interest
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. Frankster
    Frankster
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Amazing, I dont know how I ever lived without it :D
  2. Chaonix
    Chaonix
    4/5,
    Great mod....soooo helpful. However, there needs to be a background mining functionality.
  3. gear_grinder23
    gear_grinder23
    5/5,
    This thing is amazing. Just know ahead of time that it doesn't get anyhting in the background. you'll have to get that the old fashioned way. LOVE it
  4. PortableBox
    PortableBox
    5/5,
    So far so good! Very helpful for "re-shaping" my home planet :)