1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Crab Mecha (Metal Slug Boss) 0.3

Adds the Crab Mecha From Metal Slug 7

1. toxikskull258
    Please excuse very poor animation for it (REMOVED ANIMATION CYCLE, so it doesnt give you a seizure anymore :rofl:) (May cause seizures o_O not really but the animation is pretty jittery) :(. This mod adds the Crab Mecha boss (top half) from Metal Slug 7, it currently has the move set of the dragon boss (Loot drops as well) If i ever get better at making animations for starbound creatures i'll be sure to update it. I will update the loot drops and move set for it soon though :) The spawner is called "crab mecha spawner" and can be crafted at an anvil for 1000 pixels

2014-08-21_00010.jpg
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    sleepy123 and Starbound playa like this.

Recent Reviews

1. betailas
    betailas
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3
    Nice, waiting for further updates!
  2. party p3opl3 9
    party p3opl3 9
    5/5,
    i just love it
  3. Maxiplayer
    Maxiplayer
    5/5,
    Very well done at first release. Look for more update ;)