1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Compact Crops 1.4 (CG)

More crops on less land.

1. Hsas4849
    Hsas4849
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 (Upbeat Giraffe)
    Cool
  2. greenRAM
    greenRAM
    5/5,
    Wonderful idea. Anything to make farming more fun I'm all for.
  3. angrboda_giantess
    angrboda_giantess
    5/5,
    Genius! It did seem like a lot of wasted space. Thank you for making this.
  4. Brolling
    Brolling
    5/5,
    Excellent! The annoying wide spacing is gone :D
  5. Joneithevius
    Joneithevius
    5/5,
    Thank you so much! I missed this mod! Can you send me a note on how I can add other seeds/plants to this mod manually? (for custom crop from species mods)

Also, swordstone and thornplants both don't have "seeds" ingame, like mushrooms, so ignore those.
    1. Mackinz
      Author's Response
      I thought as much. They just did not seem like something you could farm.

Also, it should be easy enough to understand. You adapt the coding I supplied based on the size of the plant you are making compact. If it's two blocks wide and four blocks tall (16x32), for example, you can grab the coding from, say, avesmingo.object.patch, and copy it into a new patch file for your desired farmable.

Message me if you have further questions.
  6. ThisIsPatrick
    ThisIsPatrick
    5/5,
    love it, was waiting for the update on this one.
    rice, mushroom, swordstone and thornplant is missing - not complaining though (:
    1. Mackinz
      Author's Response
      Rice, by default, can be planted next to each other. I know this from experience.

The others...

Mushroom "seeds" are still unobtainable in the base game, and I have no idea about farming "swordstone" and "thornplant" so I left those alone.

Thanks for the review!