1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

1. Nostur
    Nostur
    5/5,
    Version: 0.12.4
    This mod is awesome!
  2. Dis_conected
    Dis_conected
    5/5,
    ...i don't want to say it....this...was...the single greatest mod i have ever seen *salutes* thank you ryu
  3. RojoEsLardo
    RojoEsLardo
    5/5,
    tennouttaten
  4. AkaruiFire
    AkaruiFire
    5/5,
    i love this mod mod,but what is the Enraged Koala build?
  5. Dragon_Lord
    Dragon_Lord
    5/5,
    I really like this mod but is it ever going to update?
  6. FlygonJones
    FlygonJones
    5/5,
    Best mod out there, really can't wait for the update! I cannot play as any other species now, it feels... wrong.
  7. Tesel Bonne
    Tesel Bonne
    4/5,
    I had played around with this on an earlier build, I loved it then, but I'm sad that I can't play using it any more, I hope you'll update this to the most recent version of starbound so we can enjoy it again.
  8. RandomEdward
    RandomEdward
    5/5,
    It's the best! But I can't stand the fact that it's no longer updated! Going to cry now
    But still the best!
  9. embertine
    embertine
    5/5,
    Anyway you can update this to the current build of Starbound? I would very much like to play the avali again.
  10. Sgt.Becketts
    Sgt.Becketts
    5/5,
    LOVE IT!
  11. Lee
    Lee
    5/5,
    Wow, really great ! This race looks pretty cool and the tents look awesome. I hope this race come with us to the upbeat giraffe and further :D
    Keep it up :)
  12. Immaduck101
    Immaduck101
    5/5,
    I love this mod.. worth the wait for upbeat :D
  13. AutumnRedd
    AutumnRedd
    5/5,
    Re-Writing my review. Now, It's just Brilliant. Still not quite it's former glory, but it is certainly getting there. So far, I love what the community is doing for such a good mod, it brings a tear to my eye.

This mod is among the greatest mods, and it most certainly deserves it's place at the top.

For anyone looking for the updated version, go check out the thread.
    http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/avali-race-mod-the-second-thread.77465/page-107
    Around here somewhere, or at least at the time of this review.

A Great Mod that deserves all the love it receives. My Thanks to the community for raising it up again from the Ashes.
  14. Exsistentiam
    Exsistentiam
    5/5,
    cant build a decent tent without this mod so please update soon
  15. jhen.toot
    jhen.toot
    5/5,
    I love this mod, and i am expecting to see it again in my game, for now i will be waiting for it. Keep the good job capĀ“n
  16. Pringles
    Pringles
    5/5,
    I loved this mod back then, and it felt like a dream.
    Can you make me re-live this dream by updating it? :D
  17. 0rion8
    0rion8
    5/5,
    Please, please, please can this be updated to the current version? I really miss it... and I used the Avali race as my main player-character in Enraged Koala. I'd love to see it for the current version.

The Avali race are clearly made with a massive amount of love, care and attention to detail.. I mean, look at them! The race is superb! In fact, Chuckle Fish should make the Avali an official race, their that good.

So, thank you for making them! I love them!
  18. deidara0831
    deidara0831
    5/5,
    this race is the cutest race starbound modders have created hope you update it for upbeat giraffe soon
  19. Herathane
    Herathane
    5/5,
    I love this mod it is my first mod and i can't wait till he updates it the graphics were beautiful the armoury the armour and just everything about it makes it the best race mod ever i can also see why it is taking a while to update it because the avali race mod is a complex piece of art i wish this review could go up to 10 because i would give it 12/10 and yes i know thats not possible but that is what i would rate it.
    sincerely Herathane
  20. Li_Celly
    Li_Celly
    5/5,
    Can not WAIT for this mod to be updated. When I tried out this mod, I was astound by the beauty of the sprites. The culture within itself is great. I'm so excited for this. Keep it up!