1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Apex Mining Mech 1.3 Enraged Koala

Craftable Apex Mech

1. Sethh
    Apex Mining Mech
    Craftable Apex Mech Tech
    Tech craftable with [C] menu.

Now Apex Mining Mech

Increased walk speed
    Increased run speed
    Increased jump speed
    increased jump height
    Hover
    Mining 5x5
    [​IMG]

Note: This sprite is not "stolen" so please dont leave bad reviews...
    Since there is already a Apex mech with the features i had planned this project will be turning into a mining vehicle

Planned Features
    Headlights
    Swap between mining tools and weapons

Normal Appropriate Tier Based Mech Tech Coming Soon.
    Will still retain increased speed, jump, and hover.

Update 1.1.1
    Removed Flight System ((Pilotable Plane Coming Soon!!!))
    Fixed loading issue.
    No longer visible to other players on multiplayer ((Visible Apex Mech Enhanced Coming Soon))
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. Starfarer10
    Starfarer10
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3 Enraged Koala
    I think this is a good mod but the download is broken! i give it 4 stars
  2. kavan2000
    kavan2000
    3/5,
    looks awesome, but when i click the download link, it takes me to dropbox, and dropbox gives me the 404 error, is there a different download link
  3. koonheartman
    koonheartman
    5/5,
    cssavasv
  4. Broaconda
    Broaconda
    3/5,
    Version: 1.2 Furious Koala
    This mod lacks 3 things that feel critical to a mining mech. First being lack of a light source, the second being inability to mine backgrounds, and the third being that godawful noise. As the author pointed out, they're working on all 3. When they're incorporated, bam. Instant 5 stars. There is nothing else wrong with this mod, as it works well and does the job beautifully.
  5. Exanimis
    Exanimis
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2 Furious Koala
    good Mod! But you cant mine the Background, please add this, also please remove or change the mining sound, its pretty annoying and loud
    1. Sethh
      Author's Response
      Working on both of those -
      For some reason its not accepting the new sound. (I could change them into legitimate drills but they wouldn't mine as fast or as large of an area.
      Thanks for the review!
  6. Bert John
    Bert John
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.1
    Great Mod, Really Useful For Flatenning & Creating Big Tunnels To The Center Of The World
  7. MCMLXXVI
    MCMLXXVI
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.1
    nice mod ^^
  8. xtomass
    xtomass
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Well. This awkward. I covered the mod before you updated it just now. I enjoyed it a lot and now it's just amazing.

Anyway Here's a video mod list featuringwith the old version :P
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38jp-bYnaVs
  9. rexzilla41
    rexzilla41
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    a great mech mod! i would love to see this become a little harder to craft though (or have it so that you need to be at tech lvl 2) but great job bringing planned features early. awesome...
    1. Sethh
      Author's Response
      Since i decided to change this project to a mining mech. I will be adding in a normal tier based crafted mech.
  10. Rizzozo
    Rizzozo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Beautiful pixel art, especially the feet and the cockpit.
    1. Sethh
      Author's Response
      It really is :)
      I wish i could take credit for this but that goes to the starbound devs xD