1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated ACE 1..1

Adds A.C.E. gear, (Artificial Combat Enhancement)

1. Grrrim
    ace3.png
    A.C.E. Armor
    ace1.png

-Version:
    Game version - Beta v. Upbeat Giraffe
    Mod version - 1.0
    --
    -Description:
    The armor may be a bit OP, but it costs a lot more resources than the other ones and is pretty high tiered. To make the stuff make the A.C.E. Workbench, craft it at a robotic crafting table.
    --
    ace2.png
    Please provide feedback,and have fun
    -Grrrim

If you want to put it in a modpack, you can, just let me know.

Recent Updates

1. Update 1.1 - Minor Bugfix

Recent Reviews

1. Cordova (human)
    Cordova (human)
    5/5,
    Version: 1..1
    Nice mod, love the armor and effects. Cape is kinda 'off' I guess...
  2. Snigery
    Snigery
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Custom armor design and status effects are very good. The cape bounces and doesn't match the players movement, looks like it's separate.

The recipe although claiming to be expensive, is really just core fragments, steel bars, fabric, and coal. These are early resources and could easily be made. Although the suit doesn't provide health boosts, it does give a substantial amount of energy and armor.

I had to wait for the end game armor of starbound, while this is not much of a challenge to acquire. Although it feels like a non serious addition to the current game equipment, it's a great addition.