Comments on Profile Post by Biirdy Daysleeper

1. Hel
    Hel
    What? Nope. NEVER!
    Jun 17, 2015
  2. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    The test is just an harmless scanner, I never practiced dissection or vivisection it's unnecessary and it makes me nauseous. :s
    Jun 17, 2015
  3. Hel
    Hel
    How do I know its harmless? :P
    Jun 17, 2015
  4. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    As you have no metal parts we can use an MRI. Ha and don't pay attention to my appearance or that of my colleagues, we are professionals. (weird pros but pros anyways)
    Jun 17, 2015
  5. Hel
    Hel
    Bus Sampson has some bits of metal inside him. it'll kill him :'(
    Jun 17, 2015
  6. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    Pieces of metal ?! It becomes more and more interesting. Anyway, I proposed you an MRI because it is a known method on Earth, it was to reassure you, but if you agree we can use a latest generation scanner, safe even with metal parts.
    Jun 17, 2015
  7. Hel
    Hel
    Nope. I will not let you experiment with us. *runs away*
    Jun 17, 2015
  8. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    Like you want, but can I at least learn from where is your Symbiote ? The symbiotes are very rare and those white more. We have very little information to their subject. Studies also would help to heal them in case of disease proper to their own species.
    Jun 17, 2015
  9. Hel
    Hel
    I'm not giving him up. Never :P
    Jun 17, 2015
  10. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    As Xenobiologist my work is to study the new species to protect them, if we know nothing of Symbiotes they could be in danger. Why you do not trust me? It's my TV head that makes you doubt ?
    Jun 17, 2015
  11. Hel
    Hel
    *zap* Gaaah! He doesn't like you. *zap* Ow! Its the TV head :P
    Jun 17, 2015
  12. rhomboid
    rhomboid
    for science!!
    Jun 17, 2015
  13. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    * runaway while noting in his notebook * Interesting... Very Interesting... And depressing that someone does not like my head... T^T
    Jun 17, 2015
  14. Hel
    Hel
    No. Not for science. *zap* he doesn't like you but he's taking it out on mee. OW
    Jun 17, 2015